Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im not saying he is my first choice BUT, prior to the karate kick in the last game, kean had worked hard enough to become a useful squad player. I know we do not have a lot of money, but for 28m, it really isn't a massive issue. If we sold vlahovic and sold him for peanuts then I'd be fucking ropeable.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/dev/wott1xq6tx1r1p70y7wq.pdf

The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023. The agreed consideration for the definitive acquisition is € 28.0 million, payable in three years.

We would probably be forced to buy him anyway. Dont think we would do it if we had optionnot obligation.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Im not saying he is my first choice BUT, prior to the karate kick in the last game, kean had worked hard enough to become a useful squad player. I know we do not have a lot of money, but for 28m, it really isn't a massive issue. If we sold vlahovic and sold him for peanuts then I'd be fucking ropeable.
28m we didn't need to spend though. We have new strikers emerging from the academy, Kean is taking up their space.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/dev/wott1xq6tx1r1p70y7wq.pdf

The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023. The agreed consideration for the definitive acquisition is € 28.0 million, payable in three years.

We would probably be forced to buy him anyway. Dont think we would do it if we had optionnot obligation.
No way we were on course to activate any clauses after this season. We're not going to qualify for CL, Kean has scored 7 in 32 and we had a bunch of points taken off us. Either we weren't going to trigger clauses or they were set absurdly low.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
28 million is an issue.
At least 20 million issues too much

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He will be useful if he fuck off to somewhere else and we can use that money for better player

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
❗️The future of #Kean with #Juventus is still to be assessed. In case of a departure there could be some possible offers from France and Turkey.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
❗️The future of #Kean with #Juventus is still to be assessed. In case of a departure there could be some possible offers from France and Turkey.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]
Hopefully there’s someone foolish enough out there to bid at least somethibg close to 15-20m and i think we’ll sell him without blinking twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Or actually if i think about it given our past experiences it will likely be at best a loan with option/obligation to buy just in case he actually performs there…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)