Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I guess you were trolling then, or I am imagining things. I need sleep.
I said he's Messi accomplishment wise, in terms of goals, assists, individual awards and accomplishments, his teams centered around him etc. But he's not a little midget among men. He's actually one of the physically most imposing athletes so he's comparable to Ronaldo in that sense

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Moise Kean’s brother: “He made a mistake and he knows it, but real fans don't boo their players. You always slaughter them."
:butchers:

- - - Updated - - -

He has nothing in common with balotelli besides being an idiot. Balotelli is (was?) actually talented lol
And because he's black. Let's be honest, that's the only reason why people are comparing him. There are many other examples of immature but talented players like Balo out there.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
psg didn't want to buy

too bad for everyone, i bet they could use him now as neymar suffered a season ending injury :snoop:
Like when doesn't Neymar go down with a season-ending injury? It's March.

In Portuguese we have a proverb: "Março, marçagão, manhãs de Inverno e Neymar está lesionado até o verão."

This refers to the usual meteorological characteristics in late winter and early spring: very chilly mornings and then Neymar is injured from March until the summer.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Moise #Kean will receive a fine of 20-25k€ following the red card he received in #RomaJuve and his fall down in his questionable behavior puts at risk his confirmation this summer, when the obligation to buy that #Juventus guaranteed to #Everton will be triggered.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Moise #Kean will receive a fine of 20-25k€ following the red card he received in #RomaJuve and his fall down in his questionable behavior puts at risk his confirmation this summer, when the obligation to buy that #Juventus guaranteed to #Everton will be triggered.

Can we avoid the trigger?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

His obligation to buy already been triggered agresti has confirmed it

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
so whats gonna happen next season, are they gonna just loan him out? His wages arent prohibitive so they can probably find a taker. But if they sell Vlahovic they might need the depth, although I doubt Turco is much worse, nevermind Yildiz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)