Moise Kean (48 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He lost 6 kilos. It is nice to see so many of our youth players breaking into the 1st team. Fagioli, Miretti, Gatti, Soule, Illing Jr coupled with already established players and the future doesnt look so bleak any more. With this group we are set for another decade.
Crazy story about the rise of Gatti though.

2 years ago was in Serie D roflmao

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ill say it again
Kean is not a future golden ball winner but he does not suck.
He is actually a good finisher but should never be more than a sub/rotation player.
Milik should be a sub
Vlahovic is great but we need another one

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not sure how they were opportunistic? Because he didn't slam it in the upper corner with a long distance shot?
All of his recent goals were very nicely taken. The tap in could be lucky but still he was at the right place in the right time. Maybe he assumed the keeper might spill the ball and decided to be close in case it happens.
They have often been less opportunities he created / forced (think Dusan) and more being in the right place at the right time to shove something in that someone else either laid out for him or he cleaned up after.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not sure how they were opportunistic? Because he didn't slam it in the upper corner with a long distance shot?
All of his recent goals were very nicely taken. The tap in could be lucky but still he was at the right place in the right time. Maybe he assumed the keeper might spill the ball and decided to be close in case it happens.
I think Kean has demonstrated an ability to find the ball. This much should be obvious by now. It's the only way he scores.

His instincts are quite decent and he has the athleticism to beat CBs to open space.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I think Kean has demonstrated an ability to find the ball. This much should be obvious by now. It's the only way he scores.

His instincts are quite decent and he has the athleticism to beat CBs to open space.
This is blatantly untrue. He has not found the ball plenty of times in the previous matches. He has managed to score 11 times in 60 games for Juve since he came back. At least half of them tap-ins or ricochets.
Uncreative, lazy, ineffective, clumsy - what I said about him 4 years ago. Still 100% valid today.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This is blatantly untrue. He has not found the ball plenty of times in the previous matches. He has managed to score 11 times in 60 games for Juve since he came back. At least half of them tap-ins or ricochets.
Uncreative, lazy, ineffective, clumsy - what I said about him 4 years ago. Still 100% valid today.

He is definitely clumsy but I'm pretty sure he has a better goal rate than Vlahovic in the last 2 years (in Juventus) and doesn't even play exclusively as the 9.

He most likely is the Juventus player with the best goals/90 in the last 2 season. Too lazy to check. His xG is probably the highest so somehow he finds chances even playing half his matches at left wing.

It's actually crazy that his rate is higher than Vlahovic's for his career if you take out PKs.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

You just HATE THIS KID.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is definitely clumsy but I'm pretty sure he has a better goal rate than Vlahovic in the last 2 years (in Juventus) and doesn't even play exclusively as the 9.

He most likely is the Juventus player with the best goals/90 in the last 2 season. Too lazy to check. His xG is probably the highest so somehow he finds chances even playing half his matches at left wing.

It's actually crazy that his rate is higher than Vlahovic's for his career if you take out PKs.
Imagine if he played for Italiano

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He most likely is the Juventus player with the best goals/90 in the last 2 season. Too lazy to check.
I checked. He doesn't have the best goal/minutes ratio. Vlahovic is the best in the last 2 seasons, tho not by much. Kean's record was not great, but he improved it with his 3 goals in the previous 2 matches.

Vlahovic 1 goal in 169 minutes (17 goals in 2889 minutes)
Dybala 1 goal in 174 minutes (15 goals in 2619 minutes)
Milik 1 goal in 174 minutes (6 goals in 1048 minutes)
Kean 1 goal in 179 minutes (11 goals in 1969 minutes)
Morata 1 goal in 267 minutes (12 goals in 3205 minutes)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I checked. He doesn't have the best goal/minutes ratio. Vlahovic is the best in the last 2 seasons, tho not by much. Kean's record was not great, but he improved it with his 3 goals in the previous 2 matches.

A pretty decent ratio for all of them except Morty, but youd expect a bit more from the first 2 guys on 7m and 7.5m.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Don't let his form fool you. Most of his goals were opportunistic at best. He will go back to sucking soon. Sell now while he has a glimmer of hype.

- - - Updated - - -

A 23y 1.80m kid lost 6 kilos? Big deal. Are you fucking kidding me?

As I said, lets hope he raises some positive value. Ship him ASAP.
I'm surprised they made such a big deal out of this. It's nothing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don't let his form fool you. Most of his goals were opportunistic at best. He will go back to sucking soon. Sell now while he has a glimmer of hype.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised they made such a big deal out of this. It's nothing.
Its nothing to a professional, but Kean up til now has been anything but. Any signs of maturity from him is something, and I say that as someone that thinks hes shit

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

In many cases he comes as substitute when the players are already tired and still performs as shit. Most of his goals have been tap ins and ricochets. No creativity, no assists, no individual brilliance. Just waiting in the penalty area for easy chances. Fuck this guy.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
In many cases he comes as substitute when the players are already tired and still performs as shit. Most of his goals have been tap ins and ricochets. No creativity, no assists, no individual brilliance. Just waiting in the penalty area for easy chances. Fuck this guy.

I don't particularly rate Kean but I don't have a problem with strikers who score tap ins and ricochets. It isn't fluke that they score these types of goals, they get in good positions and you need guys to take chances. Inzaghi made a career out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 31)