Moise Kean (33 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m reading that he went on a diet recently and has taken his positioning work more seriously. That’s the first sign of maturity from him, maybe ever. Good for him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I’m reading that he went on a diet recently and has taken his positioning work more seriously. That’s the first sign of maturity from him, maybe ever. Good for him.
He lost 6 kilos. It is nice to see so many of our youth players breaking into the 1st team. Fagioli, Miretti, Gatti, Soule, Illing Jr coupled with already established players and the future doesnt look so bleak any more. With this group we are set for another decade.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Happy for him. His head seemed to have dropped a few months ago and pretty shameful that some fans booed him.

Nice finish for his first and perfect striker play to follow up for his second.

Shouldn't be a starter long term but hopefully he can continue like this and be a good backup option.
I'm convinced that negativity from supporters affects him more than it would your average player based on his celebrations and the things he posts on Instagram. Maybe this changes as he gets older, but hopefully now the recent good results allows him to turn things around and show who he really is.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm convinced that negativity from supporters affects him more than it would your average player based on his celebrations and the things he posts on Instagram. Maybe this changes as he gets older, but hopefully now the recent good results allows him to turn things around and show who he really is.
his idol was balotelli so there's a strong influence when it comes to caring about circumstances rather than working, but it's great to see that kean is actually working hard in trainings. the weight loss is welcome, he's pretty efficient in finding spaces, his finishing isn't as wasteful as it was.

i'm still not a fan but since we're going to buy him anyway it's much better to have a homegrown player in form than a useless sad little boy throwing tantrums. forza kean

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm happy he's in a good streak, whether or not it's down to avoiding the Macca diet. His goals have been opportunistic rather than technically gifted though, but I'll take it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm happy he's in a good streak, whether or not it's down to avoiding the Macca diet. His goals have been opportunistic rather than technically gifted though, but I'll take it.
Not sure how they were opportunistic? Because he didn't slam it in the upper corner with a long distance shot?
All of his recent goals were very nicely taken. The tap in could be lucky but still he was at the right place in the right time. Maybe he assumed the keeper might spill the ball and decided to be close in case it happens.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be honest,

to me he has been a dabbing idiot, inmature, not aware of where he is and how he should behave. But this news about him training and following an improved diet, could potentially change my view on.

If he had a change of mind and is showing his results on the pitch, then it could mean he finally understood how he should be doing things.

Make no mistake, 6kg loss and no more Mack:kenny: Burgers will not make you suddenly a Lewandoswki, but the change of mentality and the effort every week for sure can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)