Moise Kean (95 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've got sympathy for the management because of the situation they were dealt with, but the deal to bring back Kean is not far behind the Arthur deal in terms of throwing money down the drain.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I've got sympathy for the management because of the situation they were dealt with, but the deal to bring back Kean is not far behind the Arthur deal in terms of throwing money down the drain.
Not even close dear God.

Arthur is by far the worst player that ever played and the worst transfer ever made for us.

Kean as bad as he's been scored a lot of decisive goals last season and at worst you're 7-10m in the hole if you add the money from the initial sale and if we have to buy him at the end of this season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not even close dear God.

Arthur is by far the worst player that ever played and the worst transfer ever made for us.

Kean as bad as he's been scored a lot of decisive goals last season and at worst you're 7-10m in the hole if you add the money from the initial sale and if we have to buy him at the end of this season.
Pretty sure we've bought Kean already, in our accounts it looks like it.

Arthur was the worst I can remember. But I struggle to see what are going to recoup on Kean and who would pay us for him. Both will be sold at nowhere near what we bought them for. No point looking at his initial sale, it is irrelevant to us buying him back.

There are similarities between the deals in terms of how badly we needed a new top mid when we signed Arthur and the same for a forward when we signed Kean.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Not even close dear God.

You continue to be as delusional as always about Kean. Stop defending this fraud and come back to reality.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He was a good ball winner last season. Doesn’t even have that going for him anymore.
No, he has never been good at anything except accidental goals. Look for any stats of him and see for yourself what mediocrity personified really means.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I repeat:

To be honest, I doubt anything will motivate Kean anymore. His entire persona is lost in being one of those moody instagrammers pretending to be a footballer

The club should make a bespoke ladder of punishment for him that includes sanctions such as: an inability to post vain sayings about his ‘rise and grind’ etc; the confiscation of the gorilla emoji; and finally a ban on that stupid filter he uses.

If that doesn’t work, then he should just be let out to pasture to follow his masquerading dream with that retarded Brazilian man who wears the gardening gloves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)