Moise Kean (36 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think I’m bored of shitting on him. He is what he is, not good. Chiesa can’t return soon enough and we should’ve brought in another winger. I’d rather have Pjaca.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's not a winger, he's a poacher.

He'd probably do well with Kostic where if there are balls flying into the box he's quite good at finding space to get a shot away. But there is no way he is ahead of Vlahovic or Milik and is ineffective at just about everything else.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

He'd probably do well with Kostic where if there are balls flying into the box he's quite good at finding space to get a shot away. But there is no way he is ahead of Vlahovic or Milik and is ineffective at just about everything else.
Shame the overwhelming majority of his shots are utterly wank though.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's a striker for a Dortmund kind of team. A lot of space, 1-2 touches max, get in the box, get on the counter etc

Seems like he's staying so hopefully gives the same production and key goals as last season and we don't trigger that obligation

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

the problem is he’s not a fit as a 9 for Allegri because of all the hold up play he requires, so the wing really is his best position in this specific system. Managements fault for a panic acquisition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)