Moise Kean (99 Viewers)

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
he is just a finisher, not a player who can make dribblings or stretching to the wings. also he is not a team player, we are using him wrongly like some others or forcing him to fit our game style.. maybe this doesn't mean he is a good player but could be useful in rotation if they can't find a better one like Firmino.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
His erratic first touch and lack of ability to use his decent frame limits his contribution in holding up the ball and giving us the chance of playing out from the back.

In transition he often makes decent runs in behind the back line and also offers an aerial threat.

He certainly has his uses, but until he develops the gaping hole in his game he remains fairly one dimensional.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I am starting to think that it’s quite likely that we don’t even have a clear plan towards letting him go yet, he seems more involved than ever with the squad activities and Juve’s social media doesn’t go a day without some Kean content , either we are trying to promote and hype him up so that someone hopefully sees him or more probably we just working extra hard on rebuilding his confidence and to feel welcomed….

Unless someone with serious intentions comes forward for him at the last minute i think he will mainly be looking to stay here for this season too.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its quite clear he is staying. Last faint rumours of him possibly leaving was in May. We are almost in August.
I’d say that maybe there still was a bit of movement and hope in this sense till around the end of June or so but overall i agree that it’s surely been quite a while since the last relevant rumor linking him with a move away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont question his mentality, I question his lead feet. His first touch is the last touch in alot of moves.

But he is athletic and has the nose for positioning/finishing quickly. But being involved in build is his achilles.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Im still on the fence.. one would think that a fit chiesa and Di Maria supplying from the wings would give him the supply that can get the best out of him. I refuse to believe his stint at PSG and even what he showed us before was a one off. But he definitely can't make things happen himself so playing him in any other role other than waiting for supply upfront is useless.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This is what I saw on a play last night. He completely missed getting his foot on the passed ball for a shot on goal. If you remember just like the good pass from ADM against Barca. And then ADM threw his arms up like WTF dude lol.

I don't know enough but he's either completely out of form, can't play wing or he just sucks. Reading posts from others here sounds like he's not a wing man? Can't control ball in moving up field successfully so sounds like he's best as Dusan's backup? Just have to hope he's doesn't need 4/5/6 shots on goal to score like that one match last season lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He'd be able to do the job as a backup CF had we had an actually working cohesive unit behind him (or Vlahovic as a starter).

The play is too slow and we're missing a winger or two to actually deliver some proper support. Hopefully the midfield does better this year.
Bingo, this. But because we have no left side he will continue to be played out of position as a winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)