Moise Kean (94 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I cant believe I am defending Allegri on this but his job is to try to win the games using the resources available to him. To avoid using a player in a game where he believes he'd be useful would be really wrong. Management, with Allegri's input, made the decision to buy him (lets not go into the "he has no say" nonsense again plz) to use him when the coach finds it necessary. It would be very concerning if he doesnt field a player he thinks will help the team win.
Well he had a say obviously, and i doubt Allegri was against Kean (he coached him before and played him a lot for a teen, and it was a last minute addition anyway), but im just saying, if the goal is to get out of the deal and if the obligation is individual performances related instead of team, then he shouldnt play unless absolutely necessary. I think you can find a better player for the money we will have to pay for him in 2023 (28M + 3M bonuses)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well he had a say obviously, and i doubt Allegri was against Kean (he coached him before and played him a lot for a teen, and it was a last minute addition anyway), but im just saying, if the goal is to get out of the deal and if the obligation is individual performances related instead of team, then he shouldnt play unless absolutely necessary. I think you can find a better player for the money we will have to pay for him in 2023 (28M + 3M bonuses)
I agree I dont think he is worth that much money. But I am 100% for Allegri using him if he thinks the team needs him even if it meant triggering some clause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)