Moise Kean (97 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Every single goal he scored this season has been decisive.

He disappointed me in some ways too, I still think he didn't get enough minutes, but won't go into it because I don't know the reason. Not like he had impossible competition ahead of him, but not like he did the most he could even in limited minutes sometimes.

Nevertheless, I would like him to stay next season too. More so than Morata at least. With more space and more creativity behind him he can be much better IMO.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Hopefully the goal gives him motivation to finish the season on a high, if he does I'm sure the club doesn't mind him staying as vice-Vlahovic. If this is just a bright spot in a forgettable season, I hope we find a way to get rid of him.

I was reading the agreement with Everton after the game https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/dev/wott1xq6tx1r1p70y7wq.pdf and it seems he's here until next summer unless we find a different agreement with Everton, we've already agreed to loan him out for 4m next season and then we'll have to buy him for 28m+3m in bonuses after next season if certain, undisclosed obligations are met.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure that the obligation is connected to the number of apps and goals so if he will score what Juventus board has expected from him then lets buy him out.
We will see, it is usually something easier achievable. If it was tied to apps, I have no idea why Allegri keeps playing him, it would be easy to get out of the deal by just benching him

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think this is similar with Chiesa deals about sporting objectives. same 2 years loan Chiesa (3+7m) , Kean (4+3m)
Chiesa obligation 40m, Kean 31m. here is some details about Chiesa's condition

The factors that will see the deal automatically completed include Chiesa playing a certain number of games for Juve in his time at the club – a minimum of 60 per cent for at least 30 minutes – while the player will also have to amass a minimum of 10 goals and 10 assists during that period

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'll make it simple. People are happy Dybala, Berna and Kean leaving. But I doubt 3 new players will be better than them. We don't have money.
That’s the issue and Kean only one with chance of staying, Juve might feel desperate and keep him.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like him to stay next season too. More so than Morata at least. With more space and more creativity behind him he can be much better IMO.
I think it’s possible too and even if he left still want a replacement for Morata.

Max, just start him last 4 matches and see what happens.

Last edited:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Every single goal he scored this season has been decisive.

He disappointed me in some ways too, I still think he didn't get enough minutes, but won't go into it because I don't know the reason. Not like he had impossible competition ahead of him, but not like he did the most he could even in limited minutes sometimes.

Nevertheless, I would like him to stay next season too. More so than Morata at least. With more space and more creativity behind him he can be much better IMO.
The fact that he’s homegrown is the only thing that could warrant his stay.
Also we aren’t getting any discounts on Morata so maybe he will stay because letting 4 attackers go in one summer isn’t realistic.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Inconsistent game time, minimal stints given throughout the season...surprised he has score as much as he has.

With so many other areas needing focus I say keep him and give him more consistent game time next season.

Focus on fixing midfield, replacing dybala and bringing in a left back.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We will see, it is usually something easier achievable. If it was tied to apps, I have no idea why Allegri keeps playing him, it would be easy to get out of the deal by just benching him
I cant believe I am defending Allegri on this but his job is to try to win the games using the resources available to him. To avoid using a player in a game where he believes he'd be useful would be really wrong. Management, with Allegri's input, made the decision to buy him (lets not go into the "he has no say" nonsense again plz) to use him when the coach finds it necessary. It would be very concerning if he doesnt field a player he thinks will help the team win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)