Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What are the similarities between Kean and Balotelli?

Kean puts in the effort, he runs, he seems to do what Max tells him, he is simply not as talented in a lot of areas of the game.

Balotelli was an insane talent who didn't care to work and still skated by to a career based on talent alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Kean is a 21 year old striker. He has been bad this season but lets give him a chance to develop. He doesn't need to turn into a beast, he can be a good player. He already knows how to get into scoring positions and how to finish, with time maybe he can grow.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
What are the similarities between Kean and Balotelli?

Kean puts in the effort, he runs, he seems to do what Max tells him, he is simply not as talented in a lot of areas of the game.

Balotelli was an insane talent who didn't care to work and still skated by to a career based on talent alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Kean is a 21 year old striker. He has been bad this season but lets give him a chance to develop. He doesn't need to turn into a beast, he can be a good player. He already knows how to get into scoring positions and how to finish, with time maybe he can grow.
Ddint mean to compare them in technical aspects this would be an insult for balotelli , I meant they have the same stupid mind set

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I have a weak spot for him. Probably because he's HG and that during his last season with us he was so fun to watch. Quick, direct, deadly in front of the goal.

During his press conference after he joined he seemed dumb to me. His answers were very dull as he basically had nothing to say. I just watched the few minutes of this video and I spotted he speaks good English and has at least a basic understanding of French so there's some intellectual potential.

He'll need to up his game quickly if he wants to stay at Juve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I have a weak spot for him. Probably because he's HG and that during his last season with us he was so fun to watch. Quick, direct, deadly in front of the goal.

During his press conference after he joined he seemed dumb to me. His answers were very dull as he basically had nothing to say. I just watched the few minutes of this video and I spotted he speaks good English and has at least a basic understanding of French so there's some intellectual potential.

He'll need to up his game quickly if he wants to stay at Juve.
i also had the very same weak spot for the same reason, but since he refused to rejoin us last season because of psg's interest i thought he was just an other mercenary.

i think he'd look better if we could open up more spaces. psg worked the best for him for the same reason, and he looked better during his previous spell here, cause it was a much better juventus too. the moment we start working as a unit and will be able to dominate, create spaces and counter clinically, kean will start looking like a more effective player. until then, we'll have the same conversations about him: yes, he's not the smartest, no, he can't create shit on his own, yes, he's got technical deficiencies, yes, his first touch is one of a t-rex, yes, it's nice to have him as a homegrown but he's too expensive, etc.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think he's got exactly the same problem as Morata - he's just way better off when playing on the wing in 433 or simply close to that big CF who leads the line.

Even against Verona he had a very good chance to score, shame he didn't put that one in. A super sub like that would be nice to have.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think he's got exactly the same problem as Morata - he's just way better off when playing on the wing in 433 or simply close to that big CF who leads the line.

Even against Verona he had a very good chance to score, shame he didn't put that one in. A super sub like that would be nice to have.
Morata is way better than Kean... The only place where Kean is better is when converting an opportunity but Morata gets more opportunities since his movement is better.
We can upgrade on both but if we need one for the wing - its definitely Morata.

- - - Updated - - -

What are the conditions for his obligation? We need to be very careful and make sure we dont trigger it. He is definitely not good enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)