Moise Kean (110 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Really? That’s good. I doubt he meets any reasonable performance target for his price tag.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I’m beginning to think comparing him to Balotelli is unfair to Balotelli
Balotelli was a world class talent. Kean has never shown anything close to Balo.
Anyway, I can't criticise him for not playing well on the left, because many players struggle there and this is not his position.
The problem is that he is mostly invisible even as CF and if he does not score it is as If he did not play at all.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Balotelli was a world class talent. Kean has never shown anything close to Balo.
Anyway, I can't criticise him for not playing well on the left, because many players struggle there and this is not his position.
The problem is that he is mostly invisible even as CF and if he does not score it is as If he did not play at all.

i thought Kean looked better on the wing, and by better I’m talking relative to when hes more central and has hold up responsibility. Either way, still doo doo.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
“I’m happy with ______.“

You can find the same exact quote from Allegri about literally any other player thats played this season. It means nothing except that he will protect his players in the media, just like most coaches.

But it does look like Kean is gonna play again tomorrow, so the excuses for shit performances are dwindling.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Moise #Kean is the youngest striker with at least 3 goals scored in the current Serie A: he netted a goal in 3 of the six games he started in the current campaign. Confidence.

#JuveCagliari

[@OptaPaolo]

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Imagine being such a giant doofus that you think a 21 year old striker has no room to ever improve. 2:
No one doubts that a 21 year old striker can improve. The question is how much and up to what level. Kean's ceiling seems to be a level below Juventus.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't like how he Kean handles the situation (generally speaking) when he has the ball. He's got the pace and power but he just seems to sprint and then suddenly stop, then either do nothing and wait or loses the ball. It's like the gives his best to avoid the goal. Barely any threat.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't like how he Kean handles the situation (generally speaking) when he has the ball. He's got the pace and power but he just seems to sprint and then suddenly stop, then either do nothing and wait or loses the ball. It's like the gives his best to avoid the goal. Barely any threat.
Yeah. His on ball decision making when he had space to run with it is really poor.

He’s got good movement off-ball and seems to have a good knack for getting open in and around the box with space. But he really needs to improve with the ball at his feet and time and space fo do something with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)