Moise Kean (19 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I just hate how Allegri is handling him and his minutes.

What does it hurt to have the kid play 90 minutes like Kulusevski did?

When Morata starts, no matter how he plays he gets at least 75-80 minutes. And he subs Kean the first chance he gets when he didn't even play badly. His linkup play was on point, I think he didn't misplace a single pass today with his back to the goal, he got in the box, looked for crosses, but he simply never got any service.

If we had someone consistently scoring I wouldn't say a word. But here you have a kid who was a big investment and if he has anything in his locker it's scoring goals and on the other side you have a player who won't stay here past this season, who doesn't score, in fact he actively harms the team most of the time this season and literally gets preferential treatment, there's no two ways about it.

I just don't get it

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

When Morata starts, no matter how he plays he gets at least 75-80 minutes. And he subs Kean the first chance he gets when he didn't even play badly. His linkup play was on point, I think he didn't misplace a single pass today with his back to the goal, he got in the box, looked for crosses, but he simply never got any service.

If we had someone consistently scoring I wouldn't say a word. But here you have a kid who was a big investment and if he has anything in his locker it's scoring goals and on the other side you have a player who won't stay here past this season, who doesn't score, in fact he actively harms the team most of the time this season and literally gets preferential treatment, there's no two ways about it.

I just don't get it
Morata has more creativity in his small finger than Kean in his whole body. This alone is enough Alvaro to be in pole position.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

I just don't get it
And yet he scored and won a penalty today. Kean got subbed because he was shit. And so are we, the game was by no means won at the time.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Imo he was horrible today. Added nothing.
You're blind then.

A week ago the agenda was he never holds up the ball and his linkup play is horrible. Today he was almost impeccable at that, got it in and out of his feet quickly and ran into the box. Other than that Pellegrini cross in the first half I don't think we made another one until Morata came in. Absolutely no service

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You're blind then.

A week ago the agenda was he never holds up the ball and his linkup play is horrible. Today he was almost impeccable at that, got it in and out of his feet quickly and ran into the box. Other than that Pellegrini cross in the first half I don't think we made another one until Morata came in. Absolutely no service
Control your ego.

I just checked some sites and he had lowest rating in the team. He deserved to be subbed off and it was a great decision if anything. It's you who's blind and a crybaby here.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Not great. His touch is so poor at times. At one point in the first half Chiellini passed him the ball and Kean's touch basically took it all the way back to him.

He can cause problems in the box though. I just can't see him leading the line consistently for us.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Control your ego.

I just checked some sites and he had lowest rating in the team. He deserved to be subbed off and it was a great decision if anything. It's you who's blind and a crybaby here.
No ego, just stating facts. He was good at linkup and got no service today, factual statements.

I'm sure stat sites have people watching every game and objectively taking multiple parameters in considerations and not just posting a number because their STATS were great. Kulusevski is MOTM according to them lol

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You're blind then.

I didn’t see any quality from him today, Morata created more in 15 mins than Kean did all game.

Kean should have assisted Berna in the first half but he passed straight at the defender, his offside cancelled Chiellini’s goal. He didn’t have and shots on target and his passing and first touch was poor.

I’m not killing the kid, he’s got ability but this was a poor game from him

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I didn’t see any quality from him today, Morata created more in 15 mins than Kean did all game.

Kean should have assisted Berna in the first half but he passed straight at the defender, his offside cancelled Chiellini’s goal. He didn’t have and shots on target and his passing and first touch was poor.

Actually that is why it is a two year loan so that he matures into a proper fourth choice or third choice striker even psg didnt buy him as they didnt think he was worth 40 million euros

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No ego, just stating facts. He was good at linkup and got no service today, factual statements.

I'm sure stat sites have people watching every game and objectively taking multiple parameters in considerations and not just posting a number because their STATS were great. Kulusevski is MOTM according to them lol
I always wanted to see more from Kean, especially in periods when Morata sucks yet always plays. But today I honestly saw nothing from him. When he has ball in the box he looks clumsy and does nothing. Guess we watched different games lol. Imo it was a perfect sub and it brought results too.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Actually that is why it is a two year loan so that he matures into a proper fourth choice or third choice striker even psg didnt buy him as they didnt think he was worth 40 million euros
The problem is that some Juve fans see in him a leading man while he is just an extra.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Morata came in fresh on tired defenders and actually got service. There was exactly one cross in the 6 yard box with Kean whose main strength is scoring from there.

His offside was fractional, his pressure on their defender also allowed Chiellini to score the goal, without it he clears the ball far away.

He got zero balls in the box, where was he supposed to shoot from?

14/18 correct passes, where is the bad passing?

Not a great game by any means, but horrible or poor? Absolutely not

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'm not so skeptical of him, he is clumsy and all, but I feel he can also do the magiv. He definitely can't be our focal point ATM, but he could be useful as a sub in a working team - and this is exactly what he did at psg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)