Moise Kean (95 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Even if Morata is maybe doing more in overall game play, this guy just creates danger each time he has the ball. He is fast and strong, his dribbling might look awkward but is effective.
Agree...he tuns with it and even though he can't dribble like messi he does seem to make defenders struggle once he has that momentum. Morata isn't scoring, and if the plan is to not buy him outright then it makes sense to give kean the chance to prove his worth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I was checking if it was an obligation or an option to buy this useless dancer and holy shit! Did we pay 7m for his loan with an obligation of 28m and 3m add ons?

Paratici wasn't the problem alone, was he? :lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I was checking if it was an obligation or an option to buy this useless dancer and holy shit! Did we pay 7m for his loan with an obligation of 28m and 3m add ons?

Cherubini haggled over Locatelli for 2 months, but spent this money on Kean just like that. Unfortunately it was a panic buy after Ronaldo’s departure, so I’d cut him some slack.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

fuck off man I’ve cried enough today.

i don’t think it’s an obligation btw. He has to meet certain objectives. Dunno what they are.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Agree...he tuns with it and even though he can't dribble like messi he does seem to make defenders struggle once he has that momentum. Morata isn't scoring, and if the plan is to not buy him outright then it makes sense to give kean the chance to prove his worth.
I have a feeling the plan for Morata is to buy at a discounted price. We’ll talk to Atleti and get a 10m discount or something.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

What was Cherubini's credentials when we hired him? U23? That right there shows the ambition of the club's president.

If they were tight on finance, they did get rid of Ronaldo's salary so a 'small' salary like 3 millions shouldn't in theory be that much of an issue.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible deal.

Way overpriced for a guy who looks to have made no improvement since he left us. I don't mind having him but the price is crazy, especially when we need funds to rebuild.

Going into the season with him and Morata as our centre forwards was never going to work.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Terrible deal.

Way overpriced for a guy who looks to have made no improvement since he left us. I don't mind having him but the price is crazy, especially when we need funds to rebuild.

Going into the season with him and Morata as our centre forwards was never going to work.
Don't worry championship superstar Mitrovic was in talks with Cherubini

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Should almost never invest to a young strikers, as they are not fully developed. Striker as a position is something, where most of the people will peak near the 30s at. It takes certain type of understanding about the game, that comes in time. The movement, timing, game sense etc. are essential for becoming a great striker and little boy like Moise, can only dream about the qualities mentioned above.

I wouldn't even call them growing pains, he just doesn't have it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Should almost never invest to a young strikers, as they are not fully developed. Striker as a position is something, where most of the people will peak near the 30s at. It takes certain type of understanding about the game, that comes in time. The movement, timing, game sense etc. are essential for becoming a great striker and little boy like Moise, can only dream about the qualities mentioned above.

I wouldn't even call them growing pains, he just doesn't have it.
Phew... thankfully we didn't invest in Haaland and Vlahovic.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Phew... thankfully we didn't invest in Haaland and Vlahovic.
Spot on...haha!

Kean is suffering no different to morata and others. He is in a dysfunctional team which lacks creativity. At PSG he performed very well, but look who he had around him....

Let's stop shitting on the younger players who get minimal playing time. Shit on the players who seem to start regardless of their performances week in week out.

Give kean the same amount of game time as players like morata and rabiot and if he doesn't perform then there is a basis to be critical.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Spot on...haha!

Let's stop shitting on the younger players who get minimal playing time. Shit on the players who seem to start regardless of their performances week in week out.

Give kean the same amount of game time as players like morata and rabiot and if he doesn't perform then there is a basis to be critical.
So right my friend. Posters keep pissing on Kean for subpar but mostly sub only performances. How do you expect a guy to every get in good playing form? So many others players get a pass because posters say, "he needs time to get in form" lol. My God he was playing EPL matches in late August.

26, 16, 71, 45, 8, 59, 24, 8, The minutes Kean has gotten in league action matches so far. No doubt he has had plenty of time to prove himself. LOL
Oh, the 71 minutes was the Roma match and 59 against Spezia where probably by luck he scored his 2 goals. That's the same number of goals Morata has scored in 600 more minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)