Moise Kean (27 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'd say calma, just try to remember what a snowflake Morata was when he arrived here.

I'm totally fine with Kean, he's still young and has plenty of room for improvement. Max will get more out of him and meanwhile he can score some nice and important goals for us. He's A very useful and homegrown player, easily good enough for rotation.
This. The key thing is that he delivers important goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I mean i critisized his signing, but in 3 starts he has 2 goals. yeah he needs to work on his team link up, but we still need somone to score the goals and he is doing that just fine.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Fast, but not too fast as we all saw in PL.
Lazy and rarely tracks back.
Anemic shot outside of the penalty area.
Rudimentary dribbling skills.
Not creative at all - 4 assists in almost 140 professional games.
Nothing has changed in three years since I said the same things then.

And then you have Morata, who despite being in shitty form, has been producing magic in big games in Serie A, CL and Euro 2020 since his first stint at Juve.

I know who I am always going to choose...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah the debate shouldn’t be Morata/Kean but Morata/Kaio. But we probably still need to see Kaio play a full game before seriously debating that.

Another debate could be Dybala as a false 9

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Fast, but not too fast as we all saw in PL.
Lazy and rarely tracks back.
Anemic shot outside of the penalty area.
Rudimentary dribbling skills.
Not creative at all - 4 assists in almost 140 professional games.
Nothing has changed in three years since I said the same things then.

And then you have Morata, who despite being in shitty form, has been producing magic in big games in Serie A, CL and Euro 2020 since his first stint at Juve.

I know who I am always going to choose...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
And then u realize we could have signed Suárez instead of him if Paratici wouldn't fuck up with passports. The whole season would probably look different for us. Could only imagine how good would Dybala link up with Suárez.

- - - Updated - - -

The Suárez comment was of course in Morata

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
D.Gamba, La Pianese coach: "#Kean is an amazing player. I know he just recovered from an injury but today he was unstoppable! He scored with his head, with his foot, while dribbling and even made a backheel assist... I remained speechless."

[@SCUTweet]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Even if Morata is maybe doing more in overall game play, this guy just creates danger each time he has the ball. He is fast and strong, his dribbling might look awkward but is effective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)