Moise Kean (96 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Also beign fair to him, Yes his first touch and Ball control were bad, but also most of the passes he received were. He also created two chances on his own thanks to his speed and strength and yeah we have to be patient, he is still just 21

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I have lots of faith Kean will be something special at Juve. Lots more upside with him than keeping Morata past this year. Like Kaio also but one held ball and better than Kean. Believe if Mancini wants to do well at Qatar Lean will be ahead of Ciro.

Jun 6, 2015
I have lots of faith Kean will be something special at Juve. Lots more upside with him than keeping Morata past this year. Like Kaio also but one held ball and better than Kean. Believe if Mancini wants to do well at Qatar Lean will be ahead of Ciro.
Mancio hasn't really used Kean centrally so seems quite unlikely. Raspadori is the one who could displace Immobile as a CF.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I think that’s where Kaio comes in. From everything I’ve read and seen in his metrics/positioning at Santos he seems like a much better fit to back up Morata. Allegri also mentioned his intelligence yesterday.

I also agree with the other poster that Kean is more of a winger, at least in Allegris system. He won’t have to worry about linking/holding play and can just attack.
Yeah agreed. He probably could also play in a front two with Kaio or Morata as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Would benefit from playing with an experienced forward communicating with him constantly. Sadly not possible as I can’t see us fielding him and Morata up front who would be the closest thing we have to that description.

As a lone striker it’s imperative you make the right runs and know when to stretch the line and when to come short and hold the ball up. His recent sub appearances show this to be clearly lacking (understandably so).
Hopefully it’ll come with time. Should at least try to learn watching Morata, who whilst his execution will remain inconsistent, his footballing IQ as a lone forward is pretty good.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not sure what his best role would be right now. Until allegri has all at his disposal and settles on tactics/formations we will see kean used in various roles.

Jun 16, 2020
Happy for his goal, but still has a long way to go before becoming a key player. The realistic standard should be +10 goals per season.

Technical qualities such as his first touch, dribbling and passing are below level in my opinion. I’d be surprised if he reaches a high level within a few years. Luckily he has goals to compensate this.

The same applies for Kulu, although he has a good pass and lesser goals compared to Kean.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Happy for his goal, but still has a long way to go before becoming a key player. The realistic standard should be +10 goals per season.

Technical qualities such as his first touch, dribbling and passing are below level in my opinion. I’d be surprised if he reaches a high level within a few years. Luckily he has goals to compensate this.

The same applies for Kulu, although he has a good pass and lesser goals compared to Kean.
they’re both low IQ players but it’s less damaging as a wing. Dunno if Allegri will move Moise out wide, but he should think about it.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Against Torino he was bad but tonight he did the maximum with what he had.

Chiesa and Cuadrado were shockingly bad trying to create anything, every single ball towards him was wildly overhit and off the mark. There was nothing to hold up

Th e Berna rebound was not an easy chance by all means, GK was on the ball already, he had no time to even chip it because he would'we collected both Kean and the ball.

Much improved attitude and better tactical understanding too. He was always back, in crouching stance, communicating defensively.

Hope he starts vs Zenit too, another goal would do wonders for him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Against Torino he was bad but tonight he did the maximum with what he had.

Chiesa and Cuadrado were shockingly bad trying to create anything, every single ball towards him was wildly overhit and off the mark. There was nothing to hold up

Th e Berna rebound was not an easy chance by all means, GK was on the ball already, he had no time to even chip it because he would'we collected both Kean and the ball.

Much improved attitude and better tactical understanding too. He was always back, in crouching stance, communicating defensively.

Hope he starts vs Zenit too, another goal would do wonders for him.
Trying to defend the miss of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)