Moise Kean (26 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Tek's isn't the first name that should scream in your head with this goal. If anything, Tek actually made a great save off of Kean's unique, never seen before mental lapse.
Look at the goal and watch Tek closely. He’s hiding behind Chiellini who was trying to mark someone. Really it’s a easy catch for a normal goalkeeper. Kean barely had any sight at the ball as is went passed Rabiot, his head moving that way was nothing but a reflex. At that stage of the game, being pressured for the entire second half, a good keeper would’ve just take the ball and gave the team a few second to breath. Maybe initiate a good counter. He’s standing there clueless as fuck.

How many times, especially in big games, you see keepers owning their box, fisting the ball away or shouting that they will take it. It isn’t a coincidence that our defense seemed more organized with Buffon last year; Tek has lost it. He conceded in 13 of the last 15 games in which he played.

Its incredible how this guy totally destroyed the start of this season. Let’s not forget how he got caught against Porto aswel. Hopefully Max gives him the eternal bench, get him out of the picture for some time. Regain some focus and let’s see if Perin screws up. After seeing Berna, Benta and Szczesny mistakes over and over again I believe that continuity for players with bad performances and low self esteem is a bad thing. That’s really one of the core differences between mediocre players and world class players, they can’t coop with it when things get to difficult around them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Look at the goal and watch Tek closely. He’s hiding behind Chiellini who was trying to mark someone. Really it’s a easy catch for a normal goalkeeper. Kean barely had any sight at the ball as is went passed Rabiot, his head moving that way was nothing but a reflex. At that stage of the game, being pressured for the entire second half, a good keeper would’ve just take the ball and gave the team a few second to breath. Maybe initiate a good counter. He’s standing there clueless as fuck.

How many times, especially in big games, you see keepers owning their box, fisting the ball away or shouting that they will take it. It isn’t a coincidence that our defense seemed more organized with Buffon last year; Tek has lost it. He conceded in 13 of the last 15 games in which he played.

Its incredible how this guy totally destroyed the start of this season. Let’s not forget how he got caught against Porto aswel. Hopefully Max gives him the eternal bench, get him out of the picture for some time. Regain some focus and let’s see if Perin screws up. After seeing Berna, Benta and Szczesny mistakes over and over again I believe that continuity for players with bad performances and low self esteem is a bad thing. That’s really one of the core differences between mediocre players and world class players, they can’t coop with it when things get to difficult around them.
I see the ball arriving in an area with 3 Juve players with no Napoli players nearby, and Tek choosing to let it go, the right decision - my interpretation. Should've been easy clearance by Kean.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Very odd, even for Tek. He's basically just standing there, as if he lost concentration for a few seconds.
What he's doing, what he isn't doing actually, does not make any sense.

I see the ball arriving in an area with 3 Juve players with no Napoli players nearby, and Tek choosing to let it go, the right decision - my interpretation.
I disagree, but fair enough.

Should've been easy clearance by Kean.
How exactly could this ever be an easy clearance for Kean? Considering his position in the box and how & where the ball dropped.
(I'm not saying Kean did well here, obviously. We all saw he managed to make a bad situation even worse.)

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I mean I do t think anyone here thinks hes a bad player. Or that he will be a bad player.

But to replace the impact of Ronaldo? Ooooof

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I mean I do t think anyone here thinks hes a bad player. Or that he will be a bad player.

But to replace the impact of Ronaldo? Ooooof

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Who exactly said kean was brought in to replace one of the greatest players of all time? This isn't the early 2000s where serie A was the strongest league and we had the ability to sell zidane for a record fee and replace him with nedved thuram buffon...Kean had an impressive season at psg, he has returned, he has played for 5 mins and had a moment of bad luck...if he plays shit all season after being given adequate playing time then by all means criticise him...but for now just let him further prove himself after last season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Just because you hate him. Yeah we got it
See I’m not Keans biggest fan either but I’d rather be wrong about him than to actively root for him to fail. That wouldn’t really serve any purpose beyond fluffin my ego. Juve needs him to be good now more than ever, so I’m alllll aboard.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im expecting big things from him this year. Should have scored that chance, but he was a bit unlucky. The great thing is that in the short ammount of time he got, he got into 2 scoring positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)