Moise Kean (125 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
There is no luck in that play. Just a stupid decision to get involved. The ball didn't just hit his head, he moved his head toward the ball. He will learn and we will probably spend this entire season learning from mistakes.
It looks funny. But he definitely move the head towards the ball into our own net. But if it pass him, will it go to Napoli players behind him?

It's funny we kept making simple mistake. After we got behind, we also cant put pressure to them. Our players just afraid making mistake

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ball hit him more in the shoulder than the head.

Unfair on the kid who just came back because there is absolutely no way that your GK and your captain can allow a corner ball to fall in that area unattended. Horrible communication from Woj and Chiellini, Koulibaly really outsmarted them there.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Except for the unfortunate header, he's actually playing and holding up the ball well. I'm not worried at all. I just hope this doesn't make Allegri thinks playing him is a bad idea.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Looking at the play again i think Kean thought Tek just stayed back on his line since he didn’t jump in front of him for the ball. Wouldve been an easy play to make for Tek had that been the case. Then again, it’s Tek so maybe not.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ball hit him more in the shoulder than the head.

Unfair on the kid who just came back because there is absolutely no way that your GK and your captain can allow a corner ball to fall in that area unattended. Horrible communication from Woj and Chiellini, Koulibaly really outsmarted them there.
Agree that Woj couldve collected that ball, but Kean is still 90% responsible for that goal.

Besides, he was a kid 3-4 years ago, he's no kid today, he's a striker for the senior NT we bought for serious money this summer

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Agree that Woj couldve collected that ball, but Kean is still 90% responsible for that goal.

Besides, he was a kid 3-4 years ago, he's no kid today, he's a striker for the senior NT we bought for serious money this summer
No he isn't because he got surprised by a ball that never should've been there. There was no reaction to be had because Rabiot jumped right in front of him and he had no time to react. If he didn't head it back at goal Koulibaly and Manolas were waiting on the second post anyways.

And yeah he is literally a kid, 21 years old.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
No he isn't because he got surprised by a ball that never should've been there. There was no reaction to be had because Rabiot jumped right in front of him and he had no time to react. If he didn't head it back at goal Koulibaly and Manolas were waiting on the second post anyways.

And yeah he is literally a kid, 21 years old.
He might be young, but he hardly played his first senior game tonight, no need to be overprotective

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope Alegri starts him in the CL to show him confidence.

And about his stupid mistake... ill be honest...Wojek doesnt even tried to contest the ball in his area like he always does.

Sell that mother fuker

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Rabiot skims the ball with his head, it's really unlucky.

Tek also just sat on his line like an idiot
Unlucky or not, you don't head towards your goal. That was just stupid. If it just deflected off his head, I'd understand. He clearly moved his head towards goal. Brain fart moment.
Mistakes happen though, hopefully it doesn't affect his game too much.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I might need to rewatch the goal again but how much time did he have to react to it? His reaction was odd as fuck but, during the game, I felt like Rabiot was the one at fault. He misjudged his jump and, once he did that, it was always going to be tough situation for whoever was behind him. Kean was obviously not anticipating the ball would arrive to him and had no time to react.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)