Moise Kean (36 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How was he overall, goals are goals but other than that, was he useful?
what i liked the most is that he went for the 1v1 situations and managed to dribble by his defender a couple of times. even if it wasn't a world beater team, it was nice to see some dynamic moves from a juve player other than chiesa or cuadsbaby. kean looked fit, strong and finished his two chances like a champ. then again, it was lithuania, even our beloved crown jewel (berna) looked good vs them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
what i liked the most is that he went for the 1v1 situations and managed to dribble by his defender a couple of times. even if it wasn't a world beater team, it was nice to see some dynamic moves from a juve player other than chiesa or cuadsbaby. kean looked fit, strong and finished his two chances like a champ. then again, it was lithuania, even our beloved crown jewel (berna) looked good vs them.
Just dont call cuadrado cuadsbaby

What a cringe nickname

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He reminds me of young Cavani so much. Never looks like the biggest danger or most talented player, but always on the move, always finds himself in chances and never complicates things. Gets the ball and within 2 touches at most it leaves his feet.

He has the most important attribute for a striker already at 21 years of age - he knows how to move and score goals. Plenty of young strikers have all the technical aspects down, but don't amount to anything concrete a lot. Kean is the opposite and the technical aspect is the easiest to improve. Feeling for moving without the ball and just scoring is the toughest.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What do you mean "even Berna"?

Explain yourself.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After his first bad game: "disgusting, horrible player. Enlist on market with extreme prejudice. What was Cherubini thinking. I don't know what Nedved does but f him too."

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The guy is clearly the biggest talent we have had through the academy since Marchisio. We were wrong to sell him and I’m delighted he’s back.

He’s going to be a star people. Allegri will improve his discipline and he loves this club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)