Moise Kean (52 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I feel really bad for him.

I don't think he expected the ball to go through, it hit him pretty much unexpectedly and his reaction was fatal for us. Not GKs fault here, purely Kean but mostly due to bad luck.

Sucks for him. I wanted to see more of him, he got only 9 mins to play and he did... that.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I feel really bad for him.

I don't think he expected the ball to go through, it hit him pretty much unexpectedly and his reaction was fatal for us. Not GKs fault here, purely Kean but mostly due to bad luck.

Sucks for him. I wanted to see more of him, he got only 9 mins to play and he did... that.
There is no luck in that play. Just a stupid decision to get involved. The ball didn't just hit his head, he moved his head toward the ball. He will learn and we will probably spend this entire season learning from mistakes.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I was like if he doesnt come in in the 60th min,better not put him at all, and I was right..wasnt into the game, and his head was not in the right place..sucks when you see CR7 scores 2 goals and kean assists an own goal

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,618
    I was like if he doesnt come in in the 60th min,better not put him at all, and I was right..wasnt into the game, and his head was not in the right place..sucks when you see CR7 scores 2 goals and kean assists an own goal
    :madmax:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)