Moise Kean (9 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's a raiola client so probablity of him being at the very least decent is high.

raiola rarely fucks around when it comes to players for big clubs

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
That wasn’t with Ancelotti mate and it’s was a horrible decision by that coach. I remember it and him saying that it was a technical decision. Very likely that he lied but subbing a youngster out within 20 minutes while the game is ending is a very questionable decision.

With Italy tbh I think it was a technical decision, we already had two pure strikers, so a technical addition like Raspadori didn’t hurt. Belotti and Immobile have been ahead of Kean for years and that’s nothing strange considering his age.

As I said before I didn’t follow him to much especially during his Everton days, but somehow I always think that he’s easy to blame. Let’s see how it goes with us
Kean was a certain call up going into the last group. He failed to impress that much. Its not me that is speculating about it.

https://www.repubblica.it/sport/cal.../news/kean_escluso_europei_mancini-303528244/

If its one or two episode it makes sense to ignore, but not excuse so many saying "he is easy to blame", its not realistic. I'm sure Everton fans would love to tell us about his lack of effort.

At least at PSG he was much better.

Zaniolo had the same reputation but has seemed to turn it around, let's see for Kean.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Went and did some digging on how he was specifically used last season. He was mainly used as a target man that just hovered around the penalty area and was put in positions to score “easy” goals. Finishing of course is a skill and something that was an issue the last couple of seasons for juve.

Makes me think he’d be best utilized in a 4231 as the main man up front. He and Morata can fight for this spot. I think this is where Max wanted to put Ronaldo, but I don’t think he was interested in playing the role.

In that formation I think Kulu and Chiesa should occupy the wings. Both can provide good service and I think Kulu looked better on the left late last season.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
My fav player now that CR7 isn’t here.

I hope juve, fans, and Italy as a nation, grew mature over the past few years and give Kean the respect he deserves. It is obviously disappointing to see that there are still so many racist here, with offensive posts and images, let alone the real Turin environment.

God bless Kean, I hope you score loads and become a champion here and go on to achieve big things!

And seriously, if Bon be a racist again, not only should you walk off the pitch, but you should score some own goals first as a show of protest against the club for not providing you a safe environment.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I hope juve, fans, and Italy as a nation, grew mature over the past few years and give Kean the respect he deserves. It is obviously disappointing to see that there are still so many racist here, with offensive posts and images, let alone the real Turin environment.

God bless Kean, I hope you score loads and become a champion here and go on to achieve big things!

And seriously, if Bon be a racist again, not only should you walk off the pitch, but you should score some own goals first as a show of protest against the club for not providing you a safe environment.
I would encourage other responsible players like McKennie to do the same. Drive out these racists now!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Score an own goal in protest to racism in Italy, are you trying to get the man blackballed from top level football and potentially get physically hurt by some fanatic retard :lol::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)