Moise Kean (19 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Did you miss the part where he went to a top european club and scored 19 goals? Or the one where we needed to get someone really quickly?

Any other young striker would've cost 60+ million. Or you get an old fart like Auba or less old Icardi and then complain how we are panic buying again.

We got our HG kid back, a TOP talent, can be one of the best in the world in a couple years and 38m is suddenly horrible.

If we got Isak or Vlahović for 70m people would be fapping themselves to sleep. 1) I don't see what they have over Moise and 2) even if they do they're certainly not 40m better
Still a horrible deal, he's an Everton asset, and he was BAD playing for them. With the Vlahovic stuff i agree, but Vlahovic also can be a 200 mil player in a couple of years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Horrible deal, we sell him to Everton for 30 mil, performs horribly for them, then we get him back for a higher price. Clown show.
Yes, it horrible
Somehow he flop for them. Just got red card in his last match and we buy him with a higher price.

But its already done, so lets look at the positive side. We got a ST replacement for Ronaldo, He is still young and have lots of potential, He is homegrown

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Yes, it horrible
Somehow he flop for them. Just got red card in his last match and we buy him with a higher price.

But its already done, so lets look at the positive side. We got a ST replacement for Ronaldo, He is still young and have lots of potential, He is homegrown
Agree, i was very disappointed and shocked when we sold him. I hope we learn from this.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we really hope he doesn't achieve the condition of the obligation (if that is a personal stats achievement)
So we can get a cheap backup player for 7m in 2 years

If that condition is a club achievement, then we will stuck ,we want to be the best that means we must buy him later

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We bought our own player that we sold for no reason but let's not get stuck into details. I wanted him to stay back then so it's good that we got him again. Hopefully this time he will have much more playing time.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Horrible deal, we sell him to Everton for 30 mil, performs horribly for them, then we get him back for a higher price. Clown show.
He played well for PSG and his price stayed the same.

I don't get why Kean is so underrated. Lazy comparisons with Balotelli that everyone just goes along with. Who the fuck cares what he did at Everton. Di Maria was terrible at Man U.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
He played well for PSG and his price stayed the same.

I don't get why Kean is so underrated. Lazy comparisons with Balotelli that everyone just goes along with. Who the fuck cares what he did at Everton. Di Maria was terrible at Man U.
I'm just talking about the deal from start to finish being ridiculous, not the player.
I like that he's back, and let's be honest the reason people compare him to Balotelli is because he's black and Italian.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
All in all we’ve paid Everton 10m to have him on loan for 2 seasons….

Magical transfer dealings once more.

Oh well really pleased to see him back, he has the potential to make that transfer fee look minuscule so I hope he lives up to his ability, he’s a big fan of allegri as well so this is a good thing for us

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
All in all we’ve paid Everton 10m to have him on loan for 2 seasons….

Magical transfer dealings once more.

Oh well really pleased to see him back, he has the potential to make that transfer fee look minuscule so I hope he lives up to his ability, he’s a big fan of allegri as well so this is a good thing for us
Apparently :gsol:it's normal:gsol:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Welcome back, hopefully he will get to finally live up to his potential over here with us, altough this might not be the best point in time for us to take gambles he is still a very promising lad that could in the worst case scenario still fetch us a transfer fee or we could just eventually cancel the loan if it takes an ugly turn afterall, assuming ofc that it is actually an valid option and it does not become a full-on obligation once he scores a few goals.

All in all however i do not agree with the policy of having sold him for 30m while he was one of the most promising youngsters in Europe in a pre-pandemic market just so we then end up paying more on top of it to bring him back despite the fact that we are in a post-pandemic market rn, this while he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire with his stints at Everton or even PSG where there was a huge gap in quality between them and their opponents…

Frankly altough i do like Kean as a player i am just not so convinced that he is really what we needed at this point but what i certainly will be hoping is that he turns up good and scores a bunch of goals for us, surely Allegri will give him the necessary trust to thrive but in the end it will be up to him to live up to the expectations set around him in this difficult environment.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
We bought our own player that we sold for no reason but let's not get stuck into details. I wanted him to stay back then so it's good that we got him again. Hopefully this time he will have much more playing time.
Some people mentioned the reason to be some kind of tax law and 2 years abroad, which i don't really understand.

anybody knows about this?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We need to take this account for those Kean's stats :
- it is Ligue 1
- he get assists from the like Neymar, Mbappe , Veratti etc

But, let's just be optimistic and hope for the best for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)