Moise Kean (62 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We could done better with Icardi, who would been more of a gurantee, but that would been us committing long term to a nr 9 that may not work out, and defenitely not sign a big nr 9 next summer. While Kean has the added bonus of being one of ours, born and raised, and has alot of growth potential, already shown with us for half a season and a full season with PSG, that he can quite good rational/backup CF who is eager and energetic striker, takes his opportunities well.

And we dont need to build around him, just one of the guys. So defenitely can sign a big striker next summer, after we dump Morata and give his role to Kean in the team.

But yeah to cap off adding rotational backup CF, I would prefer if we combine that by adding a LW or a very attacking/creative CM that will give the extra push the attack needs, that only a young poacher cant add.
I would prefer to offer 70 mil for SMS instead of left winger... :tuttosport:
And then close the mercato

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If he is back then it’s a good move, we have a youth player back and he’s a player with a lot of ability. He stalled his development by leaving for Everton and had a good year at PSG. I hope he has the right mentality now to really knuckle down under allegri

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I was very disappointed when he sold him, so needless to say; super happy now that he's back!

He looked really good last season and has clearly improved. And at 21 there is still room for improvement, which is highly likely to occur under the guidance of Allegri.

Welcome home!! :scarf2::jflag2:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Player section?

2 year loan and only €20M???????????? What a deal, holy shit. :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

That said. Still kind of an unknown quality here. Could turn out average, could score 20. Either way, excellent deal. The complete opposite of a Paratici move.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
We could done better with Icardi, who would been more of a gurantee, but that would been us committing long term to a nr 9 that may not work out, and defenitely not sign a big nr 9 next summer. While Kean has the added bonus of being one of ours, born and raised, and has alot of growth potential, already shown with us for half a season and a full season with PSG, that he can quite good rational/backup CF who is eager and energetic striker, takes his opportunities well.

And we dont need to build around him, just one of the guys. So defenitely can sign a big striker next summer, after we dump Morata and give his role to Kean in the team.

But yeah to cap off adding rotational backup CF, I would prefer if we combine that by adding a LW or a very attacking/creative CM that will give the extra push the attack needs, that only a young poacher cant add.
Our playmaker would be locatelli and mckennie as mezzalla and dybala. Loca won't play regista. We will buy witsel. No LW or crwative mid available in 3 days.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have faith in Kean. He may not have the finish of Icardi or the technique of your typical inverted winger but he does strike me as someone with that clutch factor.

Someone who attacks space well and has just enough technique, pace to beat that last man and finish. Should be useful in this new Juve that looks actually capable of putting together counters and clever attacking moves.

A world class manager like Maxx can put him to great use and his versatility in attack makes him a useful bench option

Great acquisition for the price imo

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was very disappointed when he sold him, so needless to say; super happy now that he's back!

He looked really good last season and has clearly improved. And at 21 there is still room for improvement, which is highly likely to occur under the guidance of Allegri.

Welcome home!! :scarf2::jflag2:
Jemmmmm :rab:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He played about 60 games worth of minutes in his senior career so far and scored 33 goals. Scores a goal every 165 minutes as a 21 year old changing 3 leagues already and only had one serious full senior season at PSG last year.

We got him for cheap, HG kid, hard working, still literally a kid and a lot of room to improve. There is no downside to this deal, same as Locatelli and Jorge.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I would prefer to offer 70 mil for SMS instead of left winger... :tuttosport:
And then close the mercato
Why? We've Locatelli and Wes for that role already. While our options for left are Berna and left footed Kulu who likes to cut in. Need a mid but diff type - for the role we're trying shoehorn Ramsey and Danilo in (Locatelli more useful as B2B).

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Why? We've Locatelli and Wes for that role already. While our options for left are Berna and left footed Kulu who likes to cut in. Need a mid but diff type - for the role we're trying shoehorn Ramsey and Danilo in (Locatelli more useful as B2B).
I see Wes more as an AM and Locatelli as a regista ( at least that was my impression from other posters here). SMS is a b2b that is great in both phases. He'll give us both many goals and assists and he'll have a solid physical and defensive presence

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah, our left wing options are dire right now. I think we'll unfortunately end up seeing a lot of Chiesa on the left, alternated by Bernardeschi starts.

Unless Allegri sees Kean there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)