Moise Kean (12 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Skeptic, however seeing as most of Tuz seem confident about this signing makes me feel a little more assured.
Same, I always thought he was slightly overrated plus he's got attitude problems that I hope under Allegri will be resolved (as with Mckennie also) but the optimism among the experts here gives me hope that this is a good move, especially long term.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Allegri played him several hundred minutes as an extremely raw 18 year old… if he’s good enough, he’ll play. Simple as that.
Makes sense. I’m not sure about Kaiolé though, guess it will depend on his performances too.

I’m probably one of the few ones who is actually glad Ronaldo left and we got Keanlé back. We had to rejuvenate our attack at some point. Just wish we had a more solid mid to assist those kids.

I’ll tell you this, if there was ever a time to Dybala to step up and rise up to the occasion it’s now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Skeptic, however seeing as most of Tuz seem confident about this signing makes me feel a little more assured.

We could done better with Icardi, who would been more of a gurantee, but that would been us committing long term to a nr 9 that may not work out, and defenitely not sign a big nr 9 next summer. While Kean has the added bonus of being one of ours, born and raised, and has alot of growth potential, already shown with us for half a season and a full season with PSG, that he can be quite good rational/backup CF who is eager and energetic striker, takes his opportunities well.

And we dont need to build around him, just one of the guys. So defenitely can sign a big striker next summer, after we dump Morata and give his role to Kean in the team.

But yeah to cap off adding rotational backup CF, I would prefer if we combine that by adding a LW or a very attacking/creative CM that will give the extra push the attack needs, that only a young poacher cant add.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)