Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With Dybala, Kulu and Chiesa, we have all the creative SS power we need.
With CR7 what we need is a prolific finisher. Morata is very unstable, sometimes he can be, but not for the entire season.
So as it stands Kean would be an excellent option!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I wouldn't have minded him as a home grown, young backup, in truth the role Kaio Jorge should have now.

But he is not at the level we need to be one of our main strikers, especially as a replacement for Ronaldo and when it leaves you relying on Morata.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
See no need to get him back.
He isnt a great player but more like a prospect and we have K.J who I forgot about him for this role.
We need a killer. Someone who is a great finisher.
Preferably someone who is fast put a header and shoot (and not waste too many chances)

Mar 10, 2009
I wouldn't mind him as a home grown, young backup, in truth the role Kaio Jorge should have now.

But he is not at the level we need to be one of our main strikers, especially as a replacement for Ronaldo and when it leaves you relying on Morata.
Buying a backup player to replace your best player? Dude we're screwed! As I've been saying, easily the worst 12 months of football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He played well for PSG last season. Scored 19 goals.
great. all the more reason we should have just friggin' kept him instead of paying millions for him now

- - - Updated - - -

whatever though I will still gladly take him back. I want the player, just fucking stupid move on the club to sell him

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
great. all the more reason we should have just friggin' kept him instead of paying millions for him now

- - - Updated - - -

whatever though I will still gladly take him back. I want the player, just fucking stupid move on the club to sell him
When it came to young Italians Tici wasn’t a big fan. At least he’s not that expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)