Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They might need a CM. But why would they need a Rabiot?

Would be a great swap if happens, though. Can't imagine them being stupid enough to do that.
Well he's a France international and starts a lot for Juventus, that looks attractive to a team like Everton. Also with Carlo being coach it makes moves with them a bit more likely.

I think you'll see a few more of these swap or swap plus cash kind of deals this summer. Still, the rumour seems like a bit of a re-hash. Why would Kean even come back? Unless he is going to be promised Morata's spot.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well he's a France international and starts a lot for Juventus, that looks attractive to a team like Everton. Also with Carlo being coach it makes moves with them a bit more likely.

I think you'll see a few more of these swap or swap plus cash kind of deals this summer. Still, the rumour seems like a bit of a re-hash. Why would Kean even come back? Unless he is going to be promised Morata's spot.
I don't see it, unless Kean really has no other options

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Morata pretty inconsistent. I could easily see us trying to get Kean coming back to rotate with Alvaro. Assuming we qualify for CL footie, there’s easily enough playing time for each to have around 2500 minutes. Kean likely gonna end this season around 2500’, and Morata gonna end it under 3000’.

That’s assuming Dybala is sold though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)