Moise Kean (61 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh he made his choices and we should move on, didnt want to renew contract too. But outright hating on him makes no sense.

And selling Immobile was never a mistake. It took him like 7 years to become what he is today. Was average/mediocre small club player for so long.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And this is how they treat basically the only competent Juventus academy player since Marchisio. Vested personal interest to be anti one of our own.
He should have never left To be honest. The sale was too soon.

And is not only Ticis fault... is keans fault too for not being patientt maybe if he was here, morata would have not been bought. Wheter thats good or bad we will never know... but i really think he should have waited a little more.

We dont know the full details tho...maybe that younger Kean was not the same kean he is today...and Juventus were not wanting to deal with it.

But ill say one thing... surely something was behind this sale... because i dont buy that he was sold just for plusvalenza.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Still despise the decision for us to sell him so quickly. He’s playing so well as a proper #9 these days, has potential to be the starting CF for Italy post Immobile and Belotti.

We could actually do with him right now. A real pity.
Calma. We'll inevitably sell Dybala next Summer and after that we'll spend on Kean. You that's what is going to happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Paratici was just too stupíd to sell him for peanuts.

To be hnest Tici needs to get fired taking in account whats going on in the team,

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Paratici was just too stupíd to sell him for peanuts.

To be hnest Tici needs to get fired taking in account whats going on in the team,
I'm no Tici fanboy, but let's be honest. 30 million was a fair price for him.
I don't know why people are so gassed about his 7 goals for PSG. He scored 4 in 37 games last year.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Morata is not a young prospect any more tho. Kean is the future. We should always be looking forward
kean could have returned this summer, but he picked psg over juventus. i'd love to have a couple of good and loyal homegrown players in the squad, but i don't mind not paying millions for a guy who doesn't want to wear this jersey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)