Moise Kean (228 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's not our son like marchisio was. his agent is raiola, he moved at the first opportunity, and picked psg over juve. he could have been a nice homegrown addition, but let's move on and try to have some loyal hg players instead. vrioni is already too old to be one in the cl, our best hope is probably felix correia at the moment (i'm not sure about his future eligibility as he's already 19 and should play 3 seasons until the age of 21 to be eligible as a homegrown player.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I mean its only a loan right, maybe he wants to experience a new league/country and a new team, i don't see the issue, he knows what he is getting here, let him explore whilst he is young.

Not really disrespectful imo, he did not say anthing bad about us

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t believe him. I don’t think Juve was that interested, especially after Morata arrived. And PSG got him without a buy option. Dont think Juve would’ve wanted that structure, as there’s no point. Getting him back would’ve been about rebuilding him and then buying him in a year or so.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Was the lowest graded player on the field for PSG. They were playing a man up against one of the worst clubs in Ligue 1 and he was still invisible. He did hit the post in garbage time so I’m sure he’ll post that on his IG soon.
Don't see too much wrong with the clip, as soon as the ball bounced it was always going to skid away from him. He swung at it but it would be very difficult to get any real connection on it.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Was the lowest graded player on the field for PSG. They were playing a man up against one of the worst clubs in Ligue 1 and he was still invisible. He did hit the post in garbage time so I’m sure he’ll post that on his IG soon.
Man, when Osman and the lover of hardcore goat love see this they will go mental. The guy who posted this will receive death and rape threats.LOL.
I can almost see their 40-year-old incel faces getting crimson with rage.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Man, when Osman and the lover of hardcore goat love see this they will go mental. The guy who posted this will receive death and rape threats.LOL.
I can almost see their 40-year-old incel faces getting crimson with rage.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
man I get supporting a guy, but it must be tough when it’s a scrub like Kean lolol. I’m guilty of the same shit though, I remember trying to convince myself for two years that Lemina just needed time and a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)