Moise Kean (39 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Man, when Osman and the lover of hardcore goat love see this they will go mental. The guy who posted this will receive death and rape threats.LOL.
I can almost see their 40-year-old incel faces getting crimson with rage.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
@Osman

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
strange that Kean is such a controversial player here. I didn't watch him in England or his game against PSG but I do remember him starting for us in Serie A at 20 scoring every other game.
Eye test > statistics

Kean is clumsy and limited on the ball. I never rated him that highly even when he was scoring for us at a good rate.

The eye test is also why I have always supported Dybala even during his most difficult times here. If you watch him play, his ability on the ball is obvious.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eye test > statistics

Kean is clumsy and limited on the ball. I never rated him that highly even when he was scoring for us at a good rate.

The eye test is also why I have always supported Dybala even during his most difficult times here. If you watch him play, his ability on the ball is obvious.
that doesn’t sound very objective if you ask me.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For those not whipped and could watch tons of minutes of football while their kids/spouses deal with other things at home and watched the PSG _ Union game. How did Moise do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)