Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Please keep digging further. Tell us specifically how someone playing u23 Serie C football, and getting garbage time minutes a single time in Serie A last season game, as his career so far, is better then Kean. While he is 2 years older to boot. Enlighten us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What is that exactly? My stupidity? Not thinking he is good enough for that fee or want to sign him I can understwnd or partly agree with. But you speak in absolutes and complete BS like a youth level Serie C 22 year old is better then him.

And now when the age of Kean is pointed out to you in terms of not likely the finished product yet or not jumping the gun entirely on his career. You instead double down and claim at 20 a striker either has it or he doesn't. When there's several cases of former prolific top strikers that directly contradict your statement, who were absolute nobodies well into their mid 20s in some cases.

So again, I ask, what is the stupidity in this again?

Like spending another year on the bench in stacked PSG instead of Everton, will change much of whats said to you here.
I’ll have my opinion and you can have yours, K? Don’t need to bulldoze every opinion that doesn’t line up with yours. I think he’s shit. I think he will always be shit. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Vrioni is two years older than Kean and has played 11 minutes in Serie A. I thought forwards either got it or they don't?
Has Vrioni gotten a chance to fail yet?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its fine, you can keep repeating your opinions you won't back up whatsoever with any arguments (while claiming others are the stupid ones).

And feel free to wave the white flag. We don't discriminate against the French here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We should have tried to get him back.

Not sure he would want to come back. Not sure it would be a smart move careerwise for him but i did want to make use of the one HG with first team potential.

And saying Vironi is better than Kean? :lol: Does he have any top flight experience?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Its fine, you can keep repeating your opinions you won't back up whatsoever with any arguments (while claiming others are the stupid ones).
backup what? An opinion? Kean hasn’t done shit the two times he’s gotten a decent run with a club. Vrioni hasn’t even played yet, so anything on him is just a guess/opinion. Only time will answer those two questions. I’ll wait, but you can continue to jerk off to the idea that you know better.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We should have tried to get him back.

Not sure he would want to come back. Not sure it would be a smart move careerwise for him but i did want to make use of the one HG with first team potential.

And saying Vironi is better than Kean? :lol: Does he have any top flight experience?
Hes too expensive (salary wise) to be that far back in the pecking order here. Vironi is there just to make up numbers. We cant give Kean that kind of role.

I dont think he is good enough for more important role at Juve because he has very few facets to his game. Poor first touch, his technique on the ball is awful, when in possession he is always running with his head down, his shot is pretty weak, etc... Id disregard all of that if he was banging goals, but his positioning and movement inside the box for a striker is rather poor as well. I had some expectations from him when he was given game time at first, but the more I saw him play, the more I became confident he doesnt have what it takes to succeed at top level. Paratici did well on this occasion.

Jun 6, 2015
Kean was a better prospect, but that doesn’t necessarily mean he's a better player now.

Vrioni just got called up by Albania btw.
Okay let's summarise:

- Kean is shit because he failed at Everton
- Vrioni isn't shit even though he failed at Cittadella

- Kean has reached his potential at 20
-Vrioni can still grow a lot at 21

Great consistency.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Okay let's summarise:

- Kean is shit because he failed at Everton
- Vrioni isn't shit even though he failed at Cittadella

- Kean has reached his potential at 20
-Vrioni can still grow a lot at 21

Great consistency.
I said in this thread that you can still dream on Kean, in theory. I just don’t think there’s much more to his game than what he’s already shown aka “you either got it or you don’t.”

I also never said Vrioni can grow a lot either, just that he hasn’t had a chance to play/showcase what he does have.

Jun 6, 2015
I said in this thread that you can still dream on Kean, in theory. I just don’t think there’s much more to his game than what he’s already shown aka “you either got it or you don’t.”

I also never said Vrioni can grow a lot either, just that he hasn’t had a chance to play/showcase what he does have.
Perhaps so, but I personally think it's way too early to start writing off any players born in 2000.

As I already pointed out Vrioni failed in Serie B last season. That's why he's now playing a tier lower in Serie C. Had he been a success in Serie B perhaps a Serie A team would have been willing to give him that chance. I sincerely do hope he is as good as you say though.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Perhaps so, but I personally think it's way too early to start writing off any players born in 2000.

As I already pointed out Vrioni failed in Serie B last season. That's why he's now playing a tier lower in Serie C. Had he been a success in Serie B perhaps a Serie A team would have been willing to give him that chance. I sincerely do hope he is as good as you say though.
i agree that it’s too early to completely write off Kean, I would just rather not bother with him, meaning spending money we could use elsewhere, especially when I think there’s a better player already in the system. That’s all. Whatever, this topic is getting a little stale now. Good look to him in Paris.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Please keep digging further. Tell us specifically how someone playing u23 Serie C football, and getting garbage time minutes a single time in Serie A last season game, as his career so far, is better then Kean. While he is 2 years older to boot. Enlighten us.
Kean is not serious about his development and going to Fashion FC will not help him any further. Might turn out a wasted talent. Determination > Talent

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This would be our best transfer of the season, the only player we could get with the potential of scoring more than 15 goals per season, starting next year, when CR7 will be gone.
Of course in one of our worst Mercato ever, such glimmer of hope, was too good to be true.
Our last chance of saving our future gone, now we truly are doomed...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
This would be our best transfer of the season, the only player we could get with the potential of scoring more than 15 goals per season, starting next year, when CR7 will be gone.
Of course in one of our worst Mercato ever, such glimmer of hope, was too good to be true.
Our last chance of saving our future gone, now we truly are doomed...
tenor.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)