Moise Kean (68 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The only idiotic thing we did was to sell him in the first place. Unbearable stupidity. I just hope his year away didn't hurt his progress because he was a beast. a
I didn't like selling him. However, buying him at this point makes even less sense. He had a disaster period in England and proved NOTHING. If it was loan + option to buy I'd say that's a very good deal. But him proving absolutely nothing and getting obligation for such high amount is just stupid.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I didn't like selling him. However, buying him at this point makes even less sense. He had a disaster period in England and proved NOTHING. If it was loan + option to buy I'd say that's a very good deal. But him proving absolutely nothing and getting obligation for such high amount is just stupid.
Look at it this way, we got paid 15m for a one season loan where he didn't do well.

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean, given his career and potential, is still a steal at 25m.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa 60m :lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Look at it this way, we got paid 15m for a one season loan where he didn't do well.

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean, given his career and potential, is still a steal at 25m.

- - - Updated - - -

Chiesa 60m :lol2:
Thats just painful. Sometimes it feels so hard to look who other clubs bought and who are our targets.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You might be joking, but honestly it wouldnt shock me if he gets minutes (and Morata is in full on Chelsea mode). Last time with us off the bench, in limited minutes, he was almost averaging a goal a game.
What do you think? :sarcasm2: But yes there’s always that possibility Morata will ghost it and this guy gets at least a few goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)