Moise Kean (51 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not sure we need him tbh. If Dzeko is out I wouldn’t trust Kean to start anyway. I would rather just switch to a 352 in that scenario. But if it’s an option instead of an obligation, I won’t complain.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Pls no. Balotelli 2.0 + Raiola. Worst deal ever. We managed to get 28m for him and get away from a trap. Now it would be idiotic to get it back
Totally agree. Why are we pushing ourself to be in that kind of uncomfortable situation? Because when he will do some stupid shit - and that is guaranteed to happen (ask Everton) - the club would need to react, as we normally do when someone isn't at the level of acceptable behavior. And then what, we will go on media war with Raiola? It's all messy stuff and we don't need it.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Not too keen on Kean, maybe go for a better prospect. He was promising at Juve and I would have preferred to have given him another 2 year window to breakthrough before letting him go. But now he would be back after a wasted season and would be big risk to play him in anything apart from Coppa Italia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why would it be a risk to play in anything but the coppa italia? I mean a year ago he had just finished a season doing this off the bench?

Was it a risk then too to play him off the bench in the league? I guess not if he contributed to 14 goals that season? I dont get this critique of coppa only play, sure underwhelming return, but he is known figure in Juve, the club that raised him, not some wild never seen before raw figure we have to figure out from scratch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don’t get it, every report says Everton wants an obligation while Juve wants an option, so what are they still discussing?

How about an option that turns into an obligation if he scores a certain amount of goals, or plays a certain amount of games? That seems like a decent compromise

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don’t get it, every report says Everton wants an obligation while Juve wants an option, so what are they still discussing?

How about an option that turns into an obligation if he scores a certain amount of goals, or plays a certain amount of games? That seems like a decent compromise
We are cheap now, we only want with option because we only need him as backup and not take the option

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)