Moise Kean (38 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What shiet are you on? Lol
Kean has never been arrogant and has never asked to leave. It is our noob directors that wanted to sell him.
Total different case from racist redneck bonucci.

Putting Kean and bonucci in the same box is like putting Mother Theresa in the same box with the lovechild of threesome Sergio Ramos, Portuguese Pepe, and ECL 2015 Final Referee (what ever his name is)
Ha ha, you must misunderstood me. This is Kean 's thread. I was not speaking about Bonucci, it is a well known fact that i am not one of his fans, on the contrary, nothing would make me happier than seeing him out, but it won't happen, his manager is imposing a starter status on Bonucci even when he constantly is our worst player on the pitch. He will end his carrier as our captain!
I was only referring to Kean 's return, but I guess that's out of the question too...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thats simply not true to be honest
Oh he did - I didnt even remember him playing for us.
Anyway I think I made my point the response.

He projected one player I oppose to given he is not in the same status as he was before on other players that are irrelevant.

Maybe he meant their dribbling skills I dont know but I look at the overall player and make my mind based on that.

For example - When people went crazy for Ortega Denilson Quaresma and even Riquelme, I didnt.
Denilson and Quaresma proved to be flops while you can argue about Ortega and Riquelme.

Back on topic - Its not that I dont like Kean as I actually do but he isnt going to be WC although it doesnt mean he will suck badly..
When playing for us - He was the youngster that scored goals and was given opportunities based on it and his confidence went up but after he went to Everton and failed - Going back to Juve means he will be a bench player and as a bench player he will not get the same benefit he had last time as the young player who we expect nothing but grow.
Kean will come as a bench player and this time we will have expectations (even if not Ronaldo level of expectations).

This is why I object to purchasing Kean.
Getting Kean for Ramsey - This is a different type of deal as we send a midfielder who hasnt impressed for a forward and we dont have too many of those..

Jun 16, 2020
Always had my doubts by some of his technical abilities. Didn’t liked his first touch, lacks some vision and is(/was) horrible at passing, but I’d love to have him back, as he’s still very young and clearly has a lot of potential. I hope that a difficult year at Everton has made him grow mentally.

I think that with the right mentors, he could become a good striker. We should continue to work on his athleticism, and Ronaldo should give him some tips and tricks about positioning. He should also be more of a killer in scoring positions.

He played as left winger in the primavera, but personally I think he should play as a 9. No experiments on the wing please.

Mar 10, 2009
I dunno guys, exactly what has he done to earn a return? He seems like another 'Allegri player' who played well under him and made to look good rather than actually being good; SES, Balotelli etc.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i agree. seems like most people are letting how home grown status influence their minds.

think about it this way. if kean never played for juve, would you be interested in him coming here? of course not. we would all be demanding management resign for going after a failed player. let him go to teams like atalanta or milan where they can risk mediocre players.

we should be going after the youngsters who are good.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i agree. seems like most people are letting how home grown status influence their minds.

think about it this way. if kean never played for juve, would you be interested in him coming here? of course not. we would all be demanding management resign for going after a failed player. let him go to teams like atalanta or milan where they can risk mediocre players.

homegrown status is something we shouldn't ignore.

kean would be our 3rd striker behind dybala and (let's say) dzeko. kean wouldn't occupy any precious "free" squad slots, while anybody who you're not naming would. a homegrown 3rd striker is the perfect solution.

and no, i wouldn't take kean as a starter, he's way off the mark. but as a depth option, in a loan + option deal? why not

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yes i understand your points. you make a valid argument.

my counter to you is that we are terrible at signing depth players. Danilo, DS, Berna, Pjaca, Costa, Sturaro are my proof.

as to your free slot argument, my countrer to that is that when juve signs these market opportunities, it ends up backfiring beceause we look for just squad player market opportunity instead of a real solution to problems.

hence why in 5 years in a row when first team suffers, bench options are either non existant to injury or due to being completely terrible.

so if he comes i hope i am wrong and you are right. but as my mentor Cronios would say: history will prove me right

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@Lion costa or berna for 40, danilo for i don't even wanna mention how much weren't supposed to be depth players, sturaro did his job just fine, but i get your point.

but here me out. imagine we never sold kean, he stayed with us under sarri and had a similar season than before, around 800-1000 minutes and 6-10 goals. would you want him out? no, because replacing him would take a free slot. and you'd be smart.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

He showed promise. Let Pirlo see if he can turn him into something good.

My main concern with him is his commitment and proffesionalism. he seems to be of the goofy balotelli kind.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I glanced at livescore yesterday, saw he scored first and 3rd goal.

Then watched the highlights and was like wtf, why is the white dude scoring the first goal for Everton?
Turns out it was Michael Keane that scored the first one. :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 26)