Moise Kean (106 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'd prefer an old geezer with a wealth or knowledge, experience and charisma. Someone in the dressing room to look up to that has much more to offer other that playing ability... If not that take a chance on some young relent which Keane is not.

CR7
Buffon
Chiellini
Cuadrado
Szczesny

How many of them do we need?

Oct 23, 2011
He's 20 years and people are talking about maturity?. He always ran his socks off last season when given minutes and provided enthusiasm and energy. He'll come back in an environment where a lack of discipline is not tolerated and where the old guard will make sure to keep him in check. I'd love him back as a back-up.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't remember him having any issues with us when he was here, or I might have forgotten

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why the resistance to bringing back a 20 year old kid who grew up in our academy and showed some potential when given the chance.

If it's because of last year at Everton, that is ridiculous. 19 years old, new league, whole new culture. Not everyone is a De Ligt, but even he took time to adjust.

This makes sense for us on several levels, from the HG quota to the B list for CL. As a backup.

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't remember him having any issues with us when he was here, or I might have forgotten

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why the resistance to bringing back a 20 year old kid who grew up in our academy and showed some potential when given the chance.

If it's because of last year at Everton, that is ridiculous. 19 years old, new league, whole new culture. Not everyone is a De Ligt, but even he took time to adjust.

This makes sense for us on several levels, from the HG quota to the B list for CL. As a backup.
But there are warning signs all around him. His idol is Balotelli (ok, this one is ridiculous), but he had disciplinary issues with NT and also at Everton, he even made a party during corona lockdown.

He might get more professional here again, but I'm a little bit skeptic.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
But there are warning signs all around him. His idol is Balotelli (ok, this one is ridiculous), but he had disciplinary issues with NT and also at Everton, he even made a party during corona lockdown.

He might get more professional here again, but I'm a little bit skeptic.
I fail to see how its ridiculous for a marginalized black kid to look up to someone who looks like him

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's a quality player though, I remember quite well the amount of winners he scored in his last season though. Swap/loan deal would be near damn amazing.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

I think the Kean matter goes way beyond what meets the eye. Thats why i said that only Juventus know why they and Allegri dispatched him, and i mention Allegri because for sure the board asked for technical advice and he gave the green light to sell.

Like some have mentioned, im pretty sure Allegri and the board were not convinced by kean in the sense of work ethic and mentality, and i think thats why they decided to profit- On top of that, Raiola was always moaning about playing time and he was not going to accept kean to be benched more than he wanted.

Im also worried about his mental state. I mean, he idolizes Balotelli, that looks like a minor issue, but in reality is something worrying. I mean, Balotelli is a reject who threw his career by having a very bad discipline record and mentality. If Kean sympathizes with him because of racist matters then i would understand (a lot of people do even myself), but to the point of saying he is his football idol, is weird to say the least. Then theres the issues that we dont know, and which are the most important IMO, and that only Juventus know.

Now, if Juventus is thinking about bringing him back... im pretty sure it is also because of Pirlo´s willingness to bring him back and work with him. Im pretty sure that Pirlo saw the qualities we all saw from him on field, and wants to work with him to see what the kean deal is about. Thats what i think is happening now. if is a loan, then Paratici would not mind and well Pirlo should take care of the rest.

He is older and hopefully wiser. I hope his stay in England showed him that he cant take anything for granted and he needs to value a top tier working enviroment like Juventus, if that was the problem that is.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
On a loan with option, I'd happily take him back as a 4th striker.

He is homegrown and runs in behind (something Dybala/Ronaldo or Milik/Jimenez/Dzeko don't do) so gives a different option. It hasn't worked for him at Everton but it is easy to forget he is only 20.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juve return for Kean?
by Football Italia2 minutes ago
Juventus reportedly work with Mino Raiola to bring Everton forward Moise Kean back to Turin.
Everton signed the Italy international for €27.5m last summer but the 20-year-old centre-forward has only scored twice in 33 appearances and struggled to convince in England

- - - Updated - - -

Cant wait to see him back in players section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)