Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
These mid-table EPL teams honestly have terrible transfer strategies given their income. They consistently spend like 40M EUR for either players that aren't ready or players who aren't even that good.

Kean would have been better off at Ajax or something - not at a team that has been struggling to find its identity for a decade.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
It's not Juve's problem though. Raiola pulled a Pogba on Kean one could say, so let them live their moment now. Eventually he'll come good if he works hard but that's not our problem anymore.

When you're Sarri you definitely agree with selling him, especially if he demands big money and guarantees when it comes to playing time. I'm pretty sure Dybala and Higuain made no such requirements and they are actually valuable assets, you can rely on them.

One could say it'd have been much different if we managed to sell Higuain but this will never know.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Nah, Kean will never come good. He is an average talent. Pogba was a huge talent but his shitty personality and social media obsession will be his downfall as a footballer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
started against watford tonight. his first half stats: 3 accurate passes, 1/6 duels won, dispossessed 7 times, 2 fouls, 1 blocked shot. he was subbed at halftime.

his season so far in a nutshell: 11 games, zero goals, one assist.

he might be just an other example for the rule: the juventus environment makes most players perform better.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Meh. I'm not gonna write him off just yet. Young, new league, new country...Still plenty of time for him to turn his career around, if not at Everton then somewhere else. Doesn't have to become the new Eto'o, but surely he's better than what we see from him now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh. I'm not gonna write him off just yet. Young, new league, new country...Still plenty of time for him to turn his career around, if not at Everton then somewhere else. Doesn't have to become the new Eto'o, but surely he's better than what we see from him now.
fair. we all have patience de ligt and kean is just as young

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Everton is a shit environment tbh and he's still a youngster that needs trust

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
started against watford tonight. his first half stats: 3 accurate passes, 1/6 duels won, dispossessed 7 times, 2 fouls, 1 blocked shot. he was subbed at halftime.

his season so far in a nutshell: 11 games, zero goals, one assist.

he might be just an other example for the rule: the juventus environment makes most players perform better.
The assist was also accidental. 0'43'' of this video:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is better but not by that much. For sure will never be worthy to be a starter in a club like Juve.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)