Moise Kean (30 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Wow. What a truly terrible deal for so many reasons

1) This kids contract should never have been allowed to run down to 12 months, he’s been a talent for the last 5 years, he should have been renewed to a long term contracts at least a year or 2 ago.

2) A 19 year old talent sold for £25m!! He’s also a striker

3) No buy back clause or resale terms!

4) We are best friends with his agent

5) Give his dad the fucking tractors

6) What kind of replacement can we buy with £25m??! Let’s get Di Vaio out of retirement

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The economic effect is positive for about € 22.5 million, net of solidarity contribution and auxiliary expenses.

THE FUCKING PLUS VALENZA IS HERE LADS
:marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc::marc:

- - - Updated - - -

His price, according to TM, is 40m, but we sell him for 30m , amazing job Juve
I'll just add again that he was in the last year of his contract.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Do you guys read the news ?
He had 1 year left on his contract and wanted to be a regular starter, to be ready for the European championship in 2020.
Of course we all know that in juve he would be the 3rd option ,yet most seem baffled by the decision to sell him, like we had any choice, since he refused to sign a new agreement. Most of you seemed content to lose him on a free, just to watch him sit on the bench for 1 year in 80% of the matches we play.
The deal is simple either we take 40 now and wish him good luck or we lose him for free next year.
We also should be thankful that he chooses to go to Everton now cause if he would follow his own interest he could've hold out another 6 months and gotten an improved contract offer with a possible huge signing on fee.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
€27.5 million???
That was a crime really, there is no excuse, we should rather bench him to death, should he threaten to leave and never make business with Raiola again.
And being a starter CF with rotation wasn't at all difficult. Manzdu should he stay, could be his sub, Icardi and Lukaku are not any better

Cr7/Dcosta - Kean/Manzdu or Higgy - Berna/Cuads
At worse he would share 40/60% with Higuain, should the later finally deliver

And the sales of Spina, Madzu or Higgy with Dybbs could get us Pogbbs.

Even if Paratici signs Marcelo, Isco and Pogbs, this mistake will not be forgotten, or forgiven.
Juve has such a difficult time to find prolific finishers and they are the most expensive players in the world.
This kid will soon cost +100mil, we ought to give him 3-4mil salary, whatever is necessary to extend

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Wow. What a truly terrible deal for so many reasons

1) This kids contract should never have been allowed to run down to 12 months, he’s been a talent for the last 5 years, he should have been renewed to a long term contracts at least a year or 2 ago.

2) A 19 year old talent sold for £25m!! He’s also a striker

3) No buy back clause or resale terms!

4) We are best friends with his agent

5) Give his dad the fucking tractors

6) What kind of replacement can we buy with £25m??! Let’s get Di Vaio out of retirement
Thinking that juve didn't try to offer a new deal doesn't go well with me.In April there were reports of juve offered a 2.3m/year deal.That's not far from what Everton are offering.Of course in juve he would be a well paid bench player.I guess somehow raiola and kean hoped that somehow he would break in the first team by know but that didn't materialize so off he goes.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Thinking that juve didn't try to offer a new deal doesn't go well with me.In April there were reports of juve offered a 2.3m/year deal.That's not far from what Everton are offering.Of course in juve he would be a well paid bench player.I guess somehow raiola and kean hoped that somehow he would break in the first team by know but that didn't materialize so off he goes.
From the players perspective I completely get why he wants to move on for playing time but there’s no excuse from the clubs perspective.

Look at what Real did with Morata. I refuse to believe we couldn’t have done the same with Kean, there would or should have been so much demand for him. How haven’t we tapped into that?

Everton spent £50m last season for Richarlison from Watford. They could have had 2 x Kean’s for that.

This is one of the worst bits of business I’ve ever seen. This kid will go for 80m+ from Everton in 2 years. If we buy him back we’ve paid them £50m for a glorified loan. Fucking Fabio Paratici

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
From the players perspective I completely get why he wants to move on for playing time but there’s no excuse from the clubs perspective.

Look at what Real did with Morata. I refuse to believe we couldn’t have done the same with Kean, there would or should have been so much demand for him. How haven’t we tapped into that?

Everton spent £50m last season for Richarlison from Watford. They could have had 2 x Kean’s for that.

This is one of the worst bits of business I’ve ever seen. This kid will go for 80m+ from Everton in 2 years. If we buy him back we’ve paid them £50m for a glorified loan. Fucking Fabio Paratici
We don't have leverage. Did morata had only one year left on his contract?
Madrid also was in a strong position financially.They can say fuck ,its my way or the highway. Juve has 50% or 60% or their revenue.
Everton could have said the same.Either you sell to us now or we are coming back in the winter .What would you say: " fuck you I don't need your 40 mil."
Imagine the outrage if he goes for free if now people are so upset.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

the problem isn't him moving to play but selling for 30m total.
When he is worthy at least 40m.
The year left of contract means nothing when we paid Raiola 10.5m for De Ligt.

Problem is everybody knows we need plusvalenza and we're so pathetically weaks we accept any offer.
Next is Danilo for Cancelo which can't be more retard.
Oh God I wish we'd stop this fake plusvalenze thing and save our books for real instead of moving the problem to the next summer.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
We don't have leverage. Did morata had only one year left on his contract?
Madrid also was in a strong position financially.They can say fuck ,its my way or the highway. Juve has 50% or 60% or their revenue.
Everton could have said the same.Either you sell to us now or we are coming back in the winter .What would you say: " fuck you I don't need your 40 mil."
Imagine the outrage if he goes for free if now people are so upset.
How the fuck can you mess things up so badly that the only kid who showed real promise is felt with no contract extension?? He even got good minutes 2nd half of the season...pretty sure he'd extend now or even earlier. Sold for cheap, no mention of a buy-back and contract expiring in 2020...nice job management.

Can you imagine his transfer fee if Everton was selling? And they're nowhere near our reputation and finances. Starting to lose faith in this new management and soon FFP will be F#%! Fabio Paratici if they keep disappointing...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's only a matter of time until the club realize that they are losing on the fan base. At the moment it won't make a difference as they are winning on the plastic fan front.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
the problem isn't him moving to play but selling for 30m total.
When he is worthy at least 40m.
The year left of contract means nothing when we paid Raiola 10.5m for De Ligt.

Problem is everybody knows we need plusvalenza and we're so pathetically weaks we accept any offer.
Next is Danilo for Cancelo which can't be more retard.
Oh God I wish we'd stop this fake plusvalenze thing and save our books for real instead of moving the problem to the next summer.
Wrong , de ligt had options, we had competition and he choosed us.Also ajax was very shrewd with them not wanting to start a bidding war.They knew that they also had constraints and as long as clubs are fighting for him his one year left on his contract means nothing.
Also how would you ask for more than 40 because is 30 +10 bonuses?
Hey Everton the price is 60 take it or leave it?
Everton: " You know juve how about I wait 6 months and offer kean 5.5 mil/ year ,7 mil. signing on fee and some 7 mil. Bonus for the fat man.Or you could take our 40 mil.
Juve: " I don't need your money " -said the worse business man in the club.

Also people forget that we are trying to catch the big boys financially, we are not yet in the same tier as them(real, man utd , PSg, city, Bayern).
Juve can't afford to keep 100 mil. bale on the bench, or like Barca 110 mil. dembele .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)