Moise Kean (59 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don’t think anyone is getting fooled by this transfer. It’s Juve’s decision to sell, 100%
i think its hard to be certain with kean considering he was racially abused last season, a senior player blamed him for it, and he did not sign a new contract.

in this instance there is a strong chance kean does not want to stay so the club has decided to cash in rather then lose on a free. due to such a short contract we are never going to get a fair price for him.

when you think about it, this might seem a bum deal, but maybe we dont have a choice.

no i am not defending Fabio Fica but this is nothing like forcing dybala put for freakin lukaku

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
i think its hard to be certain with kean considering he was racially abused last season, a senior player blamed him for it, and he did not sign a new contract.

in this instance there is a strong chance kean does not want to stay so the club has decided to cash in rather then lose on a free. due to such a short contract we are never going to get a fair price for him.

when you think about it, this might seem a bum deal, but maybe we dont have a choice.

no i am not defending Fabio Fica but this is nothing like forcing dybala put for freakin lukaku
Oh yeah, I don’t blame him if didn’t want to stay. The club’s reaction to the incident was pretty pathetic. And the country as a whole is a bit of a joke.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Kean is still nobody in his last year. If Hazard went for 90 mil then there is nothing wrong selling Kean for 35 mil. And I don't think Kean can be any better than Everton Lukaku.
Had kean played same amount of games for a club Liverpool or city he would have been worth 45-50m. Undeniably highly talented, the current Italy's best striker and gave us something we don't have up front. It's a loss no matter how it's seen. Well played Everton, they really gave paratici a good showing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Juventus striker Moise Kean has completed his medical with Everton and is set to seal a £27.5million move to Goodison Park, Sky Sports News understands

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope he tears it up in England. Kid has the tools to become a monster of a striker, let’s see if he takes the next step up.

Shocking way for us to treat a young, up and coming Italian player who came from our youth system. Totally pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)