Moise Kean (59 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Common man the transfer window isn't closed. You can say that after the next 4 weeks.
Getting 40 mil. for a potential world class player is good especially since said player would not play so much if other attackers don't injure themselves or juve dont win the scudetto with 10 rounds to spare.
Also those that say that ericksen should not be valued more than 40 50 million because he is in the last year of contract are upset about kean going for 40.
Currently in this team kean is behind dybala higuain ronaldo and tied with manbro at cf.
Don't take JCK seriously.

That old man lost the plot a long time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I hope he doesn't become a top striker now that he's gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No we wont for sure... THATS the point
Yep. No way we will match his price if he explodes in the EPL. Like i said, his price can easily go beyond 70 mils easily, and juve will not match that because we know they wont.

- - - Updated - - -

We will see. We dont even know if he will turn out great there.
If he doesnt turn good he will not come, and if he does he will not return.

The point is that we saw the last of kean in juve most likely

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Don't take JCK seriously.

That old man lost the plot a long time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I hope he doesn't become a top striker now that he's gone.
He wasn't going to be top if he stayed as backup forever at Juve. I like Moise, and I will be glad if he's sold outright. More money for Juve and a chance for Moise, good for both parties. Hope he becomes a star.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think this guy should’ve played significant minutes alongside Ronaldo. I’d honestly keep him over Dybala tbh, he’s a lot more dynamic and fits the modern game better.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I think this guy should’ve played significant minutes alongside Ronaldo. I’d honestly keep him over Dybala tbh, he’s a lot more dynamic and fits the modern game better.
More dynamic? In which reality? The boy touched the ball 10 times in total for the last three games he played.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
More dynamic? In which reality? The boy touched the ball 10 times in total for the last three games he played.
That doesn’t mean dynamic. Pirlo and Xavi touched the ball the most when they were playing and both were the least dynamic players in the history of the sport.

Keane has an insane scoring rate, can move great off the ball, fast, athletic, and so on.

Deleted member 2609

Letting him go with no by back is insane??? imagine he sets the epl alight & the likes of Madrid/Barca come in for him for huge cash? Who’s loss will it be........ohh ours

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
That doesn’t mean dynamic. Pirlo and Xavi touched the ball the most when they were playing and both were the least dynamic players in the history of the sport.

Keane has an insane scoring rate, can move great off the ball, fast, athletic, and so on.
Yeah, let him be dynamic without touching the ball elsewhere. :D This is football, not running on track. :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Should of got rid of Higuain and Mandzu first we could of held in to Keane untill at least the end of the window.

In today's market it's seems like we have sold him for peanuts

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Don't bother with him. Dude spent the winter bashing Kean as overrated and mediocre even when he was scoring every match. I suppose at least he's consistent. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

People are freaking out over losing a kid.

Overall the Mercato has been good. Now we just have to avoid Shitcacku and we'll be good to go.
I'm sure you shall be excited when we sell your boytoy as well, princess. :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)