Moise Kean (42 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Everton have agreed to a €40m fee for Moise Kean and the striker has given his consent to a move.
Negotiations ongoing though because Juventus want to include a buyback clause. [Romeo Agresti]

Hopefully we won't give up on the option.
This stinks for me. Rumors of him going to Everton have been there for almost two weeks. What does it mean the negotiations are ongoing because we want to insert a clause? Is Everton begging us not to do so? If they don't want to do it then there's no deal, simple as that. I don't believe we are so desperate to sell that we will sacrifice Kean. We already brought in 120mln by the sales of Audero, Orsolini, Sturaro etc. Then there was the sale of Spinazzola. We can always sell in January or next June. Also, I'd rather sell Rugani, Costa, Bentancur, Demiral or Cancelo before Kean.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I think our position in negotiations with Everton, but most importantly with Raiola is weaker, because he has only 1 year left on his countract

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This stinks for me. Rumors of him going to Everton have been there for almost two weeks. What does it mean the negotiations are ongoing because we want to insert a clause? Is Everton begging us not to do so? If they don't want to do it then there's no deal, simple as that. I don't believe we are so desperate to sell that we will sacrifice Kean. We already brought in 120mln by the sales of Audero, Orsolini, Sturaro etc. Then there was the sale of Spinazzola. We can always sell in January or next June. Also, I'd rather sell Rugani, Costa, Bentancur, Demiral or Cancelo before Kean.

They could be negotiating the value of the buyback or the length after which the buyback comes into effect( 1 year 2 years etc.)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

I agree but we are probably having not an easy time with other sales...hopefully we will not give up on the kid completely.

Apr 19, 2007
40 mil will cover the Icardi transfer and then we will be able to sell and look for the big market opportunity. Pogba,Neymar,Pepe(not coming) all out there for a transfer with very little attention due to the price. We could swoop in and have a power team for the future if we do things right

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Kean is by far our most promising player and personally i believe that he should take priority even above Dybala.
Paratici has been selling only our most promising players, but him and Spina ought to stay, because they would provide cover that we will need.
Normally i would be very upset by this sale, however, since his agent is Mino and only has one more year left in his contract and refused to extend, if this is the best way to tie him up, we could concede him for now and make this deal practically a loan deal, like Real did with Morata.
But only if the buy back clause is introduced and only if it's at 50mil tops.
If we are sacrificing him just to get Icardi, i will never forgive Paratici for this!!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
40 mil will cover the Icardi transfer and then we will be able to sell and look for the big market opportunity. Pogba,Neymar,Pepe(not coming) all out there for a transfer with very little attention due to the price. We could swoop in and have a power team for the future if we do things right
The rumour is Pipa and Mandzo negativity force us to sell Kean so if we get Mauro we may be force to sell Paulo.... that would be awesome, selling our two youngest and arguably best current strikers to make room for two old and declining ones

Apr 19, 2007
The rumour is Pipa and Mandzo negativity force us to sell Kean so if we get Mauro we may be force to sell Paulo.... that would be awesome, selling our two youngest and arguably best current strikers to make room for two old and declining ones
I doubt thats the case. Minimum one of them is gone but I think both potentially. If we sell Dybala it will be to bring in a top player and Kean I think only leaves with some option to raise money as well. I think Higuain is gone and depending on if we need a backup mandzu prob is as well

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I doubt thats the case. Minimum one of them is gone but I think both potentially. If we sell Dybala it will be to bring in a top player and Kean I think only leaves with some option to raise money as well. I think Higuain is gone and depending on if we need a backup mandzu prob is as well
I think that too, it's just what news around Pipa and his agent words are in the page "don't wanna leave". Mandzo have somes similar rumour, not as much as Higua but still

BTW I really don't want Mauro here

Apr 19, 2007
I think that too, it's just what news around Pipa and his agent words are in the page "don't wanna leave". Mandzo have somes similar rumour, not as much as Higua but still

BTW I really don't want Mauro here
I dont either but I do realize that he is a 90 million dollar player if not a head case. So getting a young striker like him for 45 is good business if we think he can be level headed which is a big if. I mainly dont like him bc it means Dybala is wider or getting sold. And honestly I cant take anymore of the debates around him not performing blah blah blah

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They could be negotiating the value of the buyback or the length after which the buyback comes into effect( 1 year 2 years etc.)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Possibly but it would have meant they're ok with the recompra in general.
I agree but we are probably having not an easy time with other sales...hopefully we will not give up on the kid completely.
I'd be surprised if Juventus expected to offload Higuain easily. It already wasn't an easy task a year ago when he was coming of much better season than the last one. Same with Mandzukic. We bought him for 20mln four years ago. I doubt our transfer strategy is based on such weak assumptions.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kean is by far our most promising player and personally i believe that he should take priority even above Dybala.
Paratici has been selling only our most promising players, but him and Spina ought to stay, because they would provide cover that we will need.
Normally i would be very upset by this sale, however, since his agent is Mino and only has one more year left in his contract and refused to extend, if this is the best way to tie him up, we could concede him for now and make this deal practically a loan deal, like Real did with Morata.
But only if the buy back clause is introduced and only if it's at 50mil tops.
If we are sacrificing him just to get Icardi, i will never forgive Paratici for this!!!
Some times I believe that some of the forum really underrates the level of talents we have. I like Kean and obviously I do not want him permanently gone, it could be a mistake. That said, we are not in Serie B anymore, our players and talents are enormous.

Kean is not a Ronaldo. Higuain (record capo in modern Serie A) and Mandzukic (CL, league winner, WC finalist) are our "fringe" strikers.

Is Kean by far a more promising player than De Ligt, the 75m teenage CB "bargain"? Bernardeschi, Dybala, Demiral (who I dont know enough), Rugani, Pellegrini, Bentancur, Rabiot, etc.

There many levels of talents in Juve that Kean could fall in, not by far more promising than everyone surely.

- - - Updated - - -

I would love Kean to explode and become a Juve legend. He has the added (for me) romanticism of a torinese from our academy and a potential figure for the NT. Yet there is a long way to go for that and the competition is extreme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)