Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Ridiculous to cry racism relating to wanting to sell or not Kean.

In any case Juve doesn't want to lose Kean. The club will try to keep him or of not possible, loan or sell with a buyback. But his contract is expiring and we dont hold all the cards. The kid and Raiola will do what is best for him, naturally.

We dont know if Kean will grow to a top player, but the projection looks excellent. He looks like a proper talent, a safe bet.

The problem is the mentality he showed in the euros.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s definitely a case of cognitive dissonance, which is rampant among football fans. Another example is Man United fans saying De Ligt is unproven and Maguire is one of the best in the world just because he’s joining them. Kean is an extremely talented prospect; anybody can see that. So the rumors of selling him make some fans lower expectations, which is nothing more than silly.

There could be some racism involved too. Some probably see him as a black Italian striker who could be like Balotelli.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It’s definitely a case of cognitive dissonance, which is rampant among football fans. Another example is Man United fans saying De Ligt is unproven and Maguire is one of the best in the world just because he’s joining them. Kean is an extremely talented prospect; anybody can see that. So the rumors of selling him make some fans lower expectations, which is nothing more than silly.

There could be some racism involved too. Some probably see him as a black Italian striker who could be like Balotelli.
As ridiculous as this could sound, theres is a lot of people lowkey thinking this way.

Just right after the latest euro events when he was snubbed for misbehaviour, i saw some really racist comments toward him in chats and twitter.

Some of them even saying in short something like "he is black so he has ghetto instinct by default and should be sold” and thinkgs like that.

I hope he could stay, i think he has it all to become a dependable striker and he is from our academy so thats a plus.

Its too soon to call him the next balotelli. He can grow here in a proper enviroment and have the right guidance. Balotelli didnt had that luxury, even when most of what happened to him, was his fault in the endmp.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't think any intelligent people want him sold, he has showed what he is capable of with both us and the Azzuri, people forget his age.

The real argument is to keep him as backup or loan him out, or sell with option to buy back ala Morata. I think there are strong reasons for either, depends on what Sarri plans to do. Don't forget Kean can play on the left as well as in the middle, and the GOAT (CR7 not De Sciglio) isn't getting any younger. But Sarri has shown that he does not like to rotate as much (took him the whole season to starts Hudson Odoi and the other dude even though they improved with them, I don't think we improve with Kean starting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I agree with @cr7, what's more, I'm sure he's gonna agree with me that Luca Pellegrini is being loaned out because he's gay. Plus, the interview of this Swedish Juve Woman player... Juve, racist, anti LGBTQ+, sexiests :sergio:

Coming back to Kean, it would suck a bit not seeing him in the team next season. He got a lot of momentum last year and I was hoping he's gonna explode this season.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I agree with @cr7, what's more, I'm sure he's gonna agree with me that Luca Pellegrini is being loaned out because he's gay. Plus, the interview of this Swedish Juve Woman player... Juve, racist, anti LGBTQ+, sexiests :sergio:

Coming back to Kean, it would suck a bit not seeing him in the team next season. He got a lot of momentum last year and I was hoping he's gonna explode this season.

I never said that Juve was racist. Where did I say that?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I never said that Juve was racist. Where did I say that?
Joke ;). I just don't like the fact that these days everything has to do with race, sexuality or religion. I'm 100% sure no one here is biased towards Kean because of the color of his skin. I'd be leaning towards the opinion that people here are a bit disappointed he might leave and try to rationalize that. There's a poll on one Juventus fan page, which attacker should leave, and I couldn't make the decision. Just shows how hard it'll be to say goodbye to someone from the current roster. All of them are quality forwards with affection for the shirt.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
What happened in the euros?
He kept being late to trainings and meetings. Past the point of once or twice to the point of every time and getting dropped. While posting social stuff with Zaniolo (his roommate and partner in this). Broke the rules, disrespected the team and Di Biaggio dropped him.

Not the best for an upcoming young star.

Di Biaggio: "Kean e Zaniolo? Alleno una squadra e in una squadra ci sono delle regole. E se queste regole non vengono rispettate in più occasioni, ripeto in più occasioni, un allenatore ha il dovere di intervenire. Sono un allenatore e un educatore di questi ragazzi che sono cresciuti insieme a noi in un certo modo, il fatto di vincere o non vincere è irrilevante rispetto alla squadra che io alleno”.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He kept being late to trainings and meetings. Past the point of once or twice to the point of every time and getting dropped. While posting social stuff with Zaniolo (his roommate and partner in this). Broke the rules, disrespected the team and Di Biaggio dropped him.

Not the best for an upcoming young star.

Di Biaggio: "Kean e Zaniolo? Alleno una squadra e in una squadra ci sono delle regole. E se queste regole non vengono rispettate in più occasioni, ripeto in più occasioni, un allenatore ha il dovere di intervenire. Sono un allenatore e un educatore di questi ragazzi che sono cresciuti insieme a noi in un certo modo, il fatto di vincere o non vincere è irrilevante rispetto alla squadra che io alleno”.
At least he’s shown nothing but professionalism lately, that can be chalked up to inexperience. With the Juve shirt, he’s been straight as can be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't want him sold, but if we must make this inane sacrifice, then let it be for a buyback at 40-50 million. No point in keeping ageing deadwood and expensive flops while getting rid of potential.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think he's leaving, too much noize around in to be false. Thankfully, all the rumors are reporting it's gonna be a Moratesque kinda deal. Everton most likely destination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)