Moise Kean (14 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Higauin clearly the main issue here...rumours say we will offload mandzukic and Higuain but if Higuain is stubborn then kean may need to go on loan. Personally want him to play and get more playing time.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don’t mind selling him with buyback. Kid needs to play and Sarri won’t give him much time. But it should be a place where he can actually play, and not some Milan or other disfunctional shit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The buy back clause doesnt guarantee that player will be back though, plenty of players we loaned out, co-owned and loaned and whatnot went sour in their relationships with Juve during the loan - Giovinco, Immobile, even Chiellini went close to not going back. I'd prefer we keep him here if we see him as an important part of our future.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Idiotic to sell him, he is progressing perfectly. He got a good amount of minutes last season and is well positioned to be a bigger part of the squad next year whilst continuing to learn with Ronaldo.

Not a big fan of young players changing clubs every season, I don't think they benefit from it. Particularly in a mid-table EPL team like Everton where he is going to be turned into a Lukaku type all action no technique style striker.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
22m to arsenal wouod be criminal. So we sell kean and retain Higuain or get Icardi. Kean is ideal as back up...young and proved himself last season. Icardi or Higuain on bench would cause issues.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
selling kean now and buying him later for a greater amount makes zero sense. it never works, didn't work with giovinco, will not going to work with this one. selling douglas costa who is unreliable makes much more sense.
I'd prefer to only sell Khedira, Mandzukic, Higuain and possibly Matuidi if we can get Zaniolo in

I'd be happy with that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't see the point in not keeping Kean. Surely we could use him as a backup and looking at the rate we accumulate injuries he will get plenty of play time.

If he is to leave then I am all for a sale with buyback clause. Much better than a loan imo as we get cash short term and the club has more incentive to play him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't see the point in not keeping Kean. Surely we could use him as a backup and looking at the rate we accumulate injuries he will get plenty of play time.

If he is to leave then I am all for a sale with buyback clause. Much better than a loan imo as we get cash short term and the club has more incentive to play him.
Yep. A Morata type of deal with a club like Dortmund would be perfect if we don't intend on keeping him this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont rate Kean as a future golden ball winner like some of you do but I just wonder how much we would be getting from City or Utd should we play in the EPL instead of Serie A
H.Maguire -85M
R.Sassegnion - 100M
Their valuation of their own EPL players are out of this world and if you dont know football you might think EPL is such great that every other player playing in other European country`s dream is to one day go to the EPL like its with basketball (Europe VS NBA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 8)