Moise Kean (40 Viewers)

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
It's posted in the Azzurrini thread.

Cutrone and Orsolini will lead the attack. Locatelli, Mandragora and Tonali in midfield. Bonifazi and Calabria in defence. Meret and Audero in the keepers.

https://www.corrieredellosport.it/a...biagio_chiama_26_azzurrini_per_il_pre_ritiro/
Orsolini and Tonali should be pretty exciting to watch. As well as Mandragora. The squad could’ve been so much better though with Kean, Zaniolo and Chiesa. I should still be tuning in.

Is there any other Juve players playing in the tournament? Or guys I should watch out for?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Moise Kean's future is Bianconero. Juventus are close to tying him up to a 5-year contract till 2024 which will see him earn €2m/year
1f1ee-1f1f9.png
1f48e.png

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Call me crazy but I see Kean as a legitimate competitor for 2nd CF spot over Mandzukic. He will take over Icardi within a year given the chance. Italians naturally scared to hold him in too high esteem just yet but Mbappe was invested into at the same age. Balotelli was important to a peaking Inter at at a similar age.

Kean proved he can step up last season. His development will only accelerate. Fuck Icardi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 28)