Moise Kean (55 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yes thats true lets invest that 10 mil and really upgrade that MID! We all know Juve doesnt have these insane bank accounts and also realize we need a top midfielder as well as Ramsey. I doubt we get that without a sale
I don't mind keeping Mandzukic. Just saying it makes no sense to get rid of your only young forward (besides Kean who still hasn't proven much).

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Make him sign the new contract and then sell to highest bidder. This guy will end up being a flop.

His attitude doesn't look right, it's understandable, after all Balo is his idol, and Raiola is his agent. :lol:

And his celebrations are :inter: hate them..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Make him sign the new contract and then sell to highest bidder. This guy will end up being a flop.

His attitude doesn't look right, it's understandable, after all Balo is his idol, and Raiola is his agent. :lol:

And his celebrations are :inter: hate them..
What's wrong with his attitude? Looks perfectly fine to me.
So far he's done nothing that would suggest that he's a nutcase like Balo. He's homegrown, talented and shouldn't be for sale at all.

If you are so concerned about the attitude of a player, why are you fapping to the idea of signing the ultimate shitshow that is Icardi?

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah I don't understand it all. This guy has done nothing wrong. Has been waiting patiently for his chance and has mostly done well when called upon. Why judge him for something you think he might do in the future? Sounds like prejudices.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So far he's done nothing that would suggest that he's a nutcase like Balo. He's homegrown, talented and shouldn't be for sale at all.

If you are so concerned about the attitude of a player, why are you fapping to the idea of signing the ultimate shitshow that is Icardi?
Yeah I don't understand it all. This guy has done nothing wrong. Has been waiting patiently for his chance and has mostly done well when called upon. Why judge him for something you think he might do in the future? Sounds like prejudices.
Come on now. you guys know why

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

Just read what pavelnel wrote, 1 page back. I mostly agree with him.

Edit: Icardi is a proven player, wc striker. Also, Inter is cancer. I think he will behave fine here if he comes, but his agent, that whore, I hope our management can hold her in control. They must have a plan, if the rumours are true.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)