Moise Kean (39 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
As I said - fraud. He is not good enough for team like Juve. Lost 9 of 10 balls tonight. Out of pace after 20 minutes of play. Mostly walking for seventy minutes.
Thinks he is Ronaldo and can pull this shit off?
He will stay and thus will take the place of someone really talanted who could potentially join us. Like it happend so many times under Allegri.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
11 matches and scored 6 goals.Juve just don't create enough chances.Imagine with proper service and a proper midfield line.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Kean hold up play is amazing. No reason we keep Mandzukic when this kid can do just as good as him but more prolific and quicker. He will tear up Serie A next season

Apr 19, 2007
Kean hold up play is amazing. No reason we keep Mandzukic when this kid can do just as good as him but more prolific and quicker. He will tear up Serie A next season
No thats why we keep Mandzukic and get rid of a player that does nothing for us or can get us money. Why sell a player for 10 mil who is a really good backup when the "starter" is 19. You dont. Get rid of Dybala or Costa and upgrade the squad with that money so we can compete in the CL

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No thats why we keep Mandzukic and get rid of a player that does nothing for us or can get us money. Why sell a player for 10 mil who is a really good backup when the "starter" is 19. You dont. Get rid of Dybala or Costa and upgrade the squad with that money so we can compete in the CL
Exactly

Dybala on the other hand, costs keyplayer money.

We most certainly need to keep Mandzukic.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Or how about we get proper midfielders so we don't have to field Mandzukic for his defensive contribution rather than his offensive qualities.

- - - Updated - - -

We have too many attacking players and I'd rather get rid of old Mandzukic instead of Dybala.

Gotta think long term.

Apr 19, 2007
Or how about we get proper midfielders so we don't have to field Mandzukic for his defensive contribution rather than his offensive qualities.

- - - Updated - - -

We have too many attacking players and I'd rather get rid of old Mandzukic instead of Dybala.

Gotta think long term.
Yes thats true lets invest that 10 mil and really upgrade that MID! We all know Juve doesnt have these insane bank accounts and also realize we need a top midfielder as well as Ramsey. I doubt we get that without a sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)