Moise Kean (40 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its just one idiot, ignore him, he been saying this surreal nonsense since the first goal of Kean. Is one of those pompous and clueless types who loves to be contrarian for the heck of it.
If we keep Costa and he is able to regain his top form for next season what do you think of:

Bernadeschi-Ndombele-Pjanic
Costa-Kean-Ronaldo
Ramsey can play either in Berna or Pjanic spot. Can in rotation with Ndombele.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we keep Costa and he is able to regain his top form for next season what do you think of:

Costa-Kean-Ronaldo
Definitely too light. with that front three you can''t also play both Berna and Pjanic in midfield gotta swap one of them out for Ramsey

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Its just one idiot, ignore him, he been saying this surreal nonsense since the first goal of Kean. Is one of those pompous and clueless types who loves to be contrarian for the heck of it.
The idiot is you. Kean sucks and I will be proven right again but you will never shut up like the rest who are wrong all the time.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Your opinion is not a fact you muppet. It's way to soon to decide whether he's going to suck or not. He's been scoring consistently lately, so it's illogical to be hating on him during this juncture.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Where's Dybala you bastard? You can't sell him just to bring in Ndombele :sigh:
I’m assuming we sign 2 CBs as well. ;)

Ive got to imagine one of Dybala or Costa will be sold. If we are keeping Mandzu and Kean and moving towards 4-3-3 it’s probably Dybala...

If we are getting a CAM and ignoring wingers, moving towards 4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2 etc, then it’s probably Costa.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Your opinion is not a fact you muppet. It's way to soon to decide whether he's going to suck or not. He's been scoring consistently lately, so it's illogical to be hating on him during this juncture.
It is simple. It does not matter what color the player is. Just his favorite player should not be Balotelli. Worst role model ever.
Balo and Pogba were two of my favorite players and they shat upon everything with their shenanigans.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Yeah, all created by other players. He creates shit.

As long as he puts it in the net I'm happy. Inzaghi and trezeguet couldn't dribble past players nor did they create for themselves but they were always in the right position to finish off what ADP zidane nedved etc...created for them.

He is no messi but he isn't shit. He has taken his chances well. And to be fair we don't exactly play exciting football that creates an abundance of opportunities.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Costa-Kean-Ronaldo
Looks really promising, assuming Kean can be consistent enough to start. And more importantly if Bernardeschi can play CM (doubt Allegri would dare to do it, too risky for hin). The more I seen him lately the more he underwhelmed me. Hope he can reinvent himself because current level is not it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks really promising, assuming Kean can be consistent enough to start. And more importantly if Bernardeschi can play CM (doubt Allegri would dare to do it, too risky for hin). The more I seen him lately the more he underwhelmed me. Hope he can reinvent himself because current level is not it.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah, Bernie is annoying lately in offense. When he dribbles you can almost GUARANTEE he will lose it as soon as a defender is in front of him. If he has the ball in the box you can again, almost GUARANTEE he will make the wrong decision.

He generally does well until those two scenarios face him. I think trying him at CM might actually be mutually beneficial to the team and his performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)