Moise Kean (76 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Im really looking forward to him being a main part of our team next year. Not neccesarily a starter every game but someone who makes a impact on the season for us for sure.
I really REALLY hope our "loan machine" doesn't take him. He and Mario can duke it out for the staring ST spot.

Since Mario signed a new contract, he isn't leaving so looks like those are our two main strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuads runs leaned backwards though haha
Cuads when he goes into a a full sprint :lol:

Apr 19, 2007
I really REALLY hope our "loan machine" doesn't take him. He and Mario can duke it out for the staring ST spot.

Since Mario signed a new contract, he isn't leaving so looks like those are our two main strikers.

- - - Updated - - -

I highly doubt we would loan a prospect like Kean out. I think its a sell or keep decision at this point and I dont see us selling the top young Italian prospect.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
The most overrated "talent" to come out of our Primavera.
The main issues that I have with this guy is that for a 19 years old black player he is extremely lazy and lacks technical skills. Every time runs with the ball straight at the defenders. He is fast but not so fast in order to compensate for such obvious deficiencies.
And yet he is hailed as the next R9 or Messi. At his age those guys were slaloming between 3-4-5 players with ease.
If he stays at Juve next year he will almost certainly fail. But it will be nothing new as we are used to mediocre players taking the places of better players.
Juventus should accept that our academy is shit and won't produce a world class talent anytime soon.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The most overrated "talent" to come out of our Primavera.
The main issues that I have with this guy is that for a 19 years old black player he is extremely lazy and lacks technical skills. Every time runs with the ball straight at the defenders. He is fast but not so fast in order to compensate for such obvious deficiencies.
And yet he is hailed as the next R9 or Messi. At his age those guys were slaloming between 3-4-5 players with ease.
If he stays at Juve next year he will almost certainly fail. But it will be nothing new as we are used to mediocre players taking the places of better players.
Juventus should accept that our academy is shit and won't produce a world class talent anytime soon.

Ummm what in the hell are you talking about lol

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Ummm what in the hell are you talking about lol
What the hell are U talking about? Did you watch our games? Have you seen him beat a player with some special skills or score solo goals? The one time he scored a solo goal he got extremly lucky with a deflection. And the only time I have seen him dribble past a defender was against fucking Liechtenstein.
Just trust me on this one as I have an eye for a talant in comparison to the most of you.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What the hell are U talking about? Did you watch our games? Have you seen him beat a player with some special skills or score solo goals? The one time he scored a solo goal he got extremly lucky with a deflection. And the only time I have seen him dribble past a defender was against fucking Luxembourg.
Just trust me on this one as I have an eye for a talant in comparison to the most of you.

This is not the only way to succeed

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What the hell are U talking about? Did you watch our games? Have you seen him beat a player with some special skills or score solo goals? The one time he scored a solo goal he got extremly lucky with a deflection. And the only time I have seen him dribble past a defender was against fucking Luxembourg.

I have seen him play his ass off and score 6 goals in 7 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)