Moise Kean (38 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Just consider Juve when able to select 3 players from Pjanic, Pogba, Can, Matuidi, Ramsey,

Allready i like the addition of Ramsey, but to me Dybala is not a starter at this point. While we have Kean, Ronaldo, DC, Cuadsbaby, Berna and ManBro up front. We can debate who plays, but they all fit the formation seeminglessly

Pogba fits any 3 man midfield and improves it.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re so cruel to poor @bianconero81’s heart. :sad:
He doesnt have a heart, they mistakenly removed that too during his gender change

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mandzu will start because Ronaldo won't track back at all while Mandzu does the work for him. Only reason.
However, we field at least two forwards and Ronaldo's defensive contribution by winning aerial duels is the best of all forwards so he will play.

I believe the sun just went under.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where do I sign?
Somehow we seem to be in good with the top two super agents in the world. Let's hope Mino is on his game this summer.

You’re so cruel to poor @Bianconero81 ’s heart. :sad:
If he can survive being force fed humble pie by MDS and Benatia, he will surely survive this :D

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzu will start because Ronaldo won't track back at all while Mandzu does the work for him. Only reason.
Like I said, Max has his favorites and that's one of the reasons why Mario will always play.

Bernie is starting to provide that same kind of defensive duties like Mario does and that's a reason why he is going to start moving up in the lineup.

Apr 19, 2007
I would think that Kean could play very easily with Berna and Ronaldo and not lose anything defensively. Mandzukic was covering for Dybala not Ronaldo. We go back into a 4-4-2 when defending a lot of the time so having
Matuidi----Pjanic------cm-------Berna is good defensively and attack more in a 4-3-3 formation

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would think that Kean could play very easily with Berna and Ronaldo and not lose anything defensively. Mandzukic was covering for Dybala not Ronaldo. We go back into a 4-4-2 when defending a lot of the time so having
Matuidi----Pjanic------cm-------Berna is good defensively and attack more in a 4-3-3 formation
Agreed. Bernie has upped his game in regards to tracking back. He can physically handle that kind of output.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whats surprised me th most about Berna both offensive and defensive is his physicality.
He has a set of iron lungs on him, that's for sure. He recoups quickly. After a blistering run, you'll see him do it again 10 minutes later. He ain't the quickest but he has a set of wheels on him but what strikes me as the most similar to Mario is he ain't afraid to get stuck in.

I said it a couple weeks ago and still mean it...because of this, he offers more than Dybala hence if Dybala manages to stay another season, he will be behind Bernie in the lineup. Max is clear what he likes from his strikers and if he can manage to have Mario AND Bernie on with Ronaldo, I see him using those as his preferred 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Lastly...if Bernie manages to fix his poor final decisions in the opposition box, he will guarantee start.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
He has a set of iron lungs on him, that's for sure. He recoups quickly. After a blistering run, you'll see him do it again 10 minutes later. He ain't the quickest but he has a set of wheels on him but what strikes me as the most similar to Mario is he ain't afraid to get stuck in.

I said it a couple weeks ago and still mean it...because of this, he offers more than Dybala hence if Dybala manages to stay another season, he will be behind Bernie in the lineup. Max is clear what he likes from his strikers and if he can manage to have Mario AND Bernie on with Ronaldo, I see him using those as his preferred 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Lastly...if Bernie manages to fix his poor final decisions in the opposition box, he will guarantee start.
Besides his engine, he genuinely seems like someone that loves juve and gives his maximum almost every time. Imo if he improves just a bit more, he could easily be more than a starter.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
More than a starter?
If he improves and cements his place in the starting 11 - he'd be one of few currently playing that I could easily imagine still playing in 7-8 years down the road.
Imo, has everything a WC needs, just needs some more luck with assists and scoring some goals

Or do I rate him just too high?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If he improves and cements his place in the starting 11 - he'd be one of few currently playing that I could easily imagine still playing in 7-8 years down the road.
Imo, has everything a WC needs, just needs some more luck with assists and scoring some goals

You do. More luck? Let's be honest, he's had more than his fair share of luck recently to score those goals. He's done well and he has qualities but he's no Mbappe. I think he is close to his full potential even though he is only 19. But that's just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017

Yes and no. Kean's talent is not as good as Balotelli, let alone Mbappe. His first touch is still raw and unrefined sometimes. His decision making, while very good for his age, is still need to improve much. But he has some important characteristic to become world class, like self-confidence and professionalism. With this character, if he can refine his technique and decision-making, he will become WC striker someday.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)