Moise Kean (45 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm all for players in fine form getting rewarded, even in big games.

Should play at home vs Ajax. With the home crowd behind him, probably not much this kid can't do.

Absolutely should start on Tuesday.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His off the ball movement is amazing. He could bang a few against Ajax defense, of that Im sure. You have a striker scoring in every game, club or NT, over the last few months. Decision shouldnt be more simple. Do it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
His off the ball movement is amazing. He could bang a few against Ajax defense, of that Im sure. You have a striker scoring in every game, club or NT, over the last few months. Decision shouldnt be more simple. Do it
Mandzukic and berna will. Likely won't start, but he'll play later and might score a brace

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So we know Ronaldo starts for Ajax. Mario likely.

If we had to chose between Kean & Dybala...would would you choose @Bianconero81?
Don't put me in this position. Kean is on fire right now, and should definitely start on Tuesday. He deserves it. We shouldn't be choosing. We should be supplementing our players with even more quality, so they can all play to their maximum potential.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't put me in this position. Kean is on fire right now, and should definitely start on Tuesday. He deserves it. We shouldn't be choosing. We should be supplementing our players with even more quality, so they can all play to their maximum potential.
We should be rewarding those working hard and in fine form. It really should be that simple.

That's all I'm trying to say. :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
IMO should be Ronaldo-Kean-Bernie.

Mario should make way for Kean at the moment. Maybe that's just me.
I love Mario, but with this form Kean has, I would consider play him as well. And in addition it would be nice to see how he‘s doing in a very important game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hes not starting in the important games over mario is my point. He didnt even get brought off the bench mid week and the fact mario was rested today and kean plays tells me that mario is starting against ajax in home leg.
Yup.
You can count on mandz starting... “rightly so” according to his fans

- - - Updated - - -

How quick was he to redirect that. Damn
Yup. It wasnt a rebound, he somehow saw the ball coming and pounced. #fast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 22)