Moise Kean (68 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I check transfer market. And Vinicious Junior value is 70m and Kean’s value is 15m. And there is this english lad playing for Dortmund his value is 80m (at least he has a lot of goals and assisits)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Snobist Sancho is basically the best most consistently performing teenager in top football. Really a stud youngster who will go back to England with huge sum.

Vinicius was bought for 45m is still 18 and has been assisting and terrorising defenders 1on1 most of the season (in 2 el clasicos), his creative form (watch out when he gets competent shot, weak right now)basically had Solari benching Bale for him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
@Snobist Sancho is basically the best most consistently performing teenager in top football. Really a stud youngster who will go back to England with huge sum.

Vinicius was bought for 45m is still 18 and has been assisting and terrorising defenders 1on1 most of the season (in 2 el clasicos), his creative form (watch out when he gets competent shot, weak right now)basically had Solari benching Bale for him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I would still pick Asensio in a heartbeat

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Asensio hasn't developed. He was supposed to step up for Madrid and has failed terribly so far, has been regressing and regressing. Sancho is a reality, he is a consistent protagonist for Dortmund all season. Vinicius makes sense that he is valued more than Kean so far. He was great in Brazil and was the only one who stepped up in Madrid. Can't score so far but his dribbling and drive make him a very promising 18 year old.

If Kean can play for a whole season as he is playing right now, his value will surpass all of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)