Moise Kean (100 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How about getting rid of berna for the rest of the season and play like this.

Kean
Ronaldo Dybala
Pjanic Can Matuidi
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo
Woj
Maybe just maybe this is the only line up that we can score more a bunch of goals.

Liverpool like line up and to be fair they are a watchable team.
I feel we should ship Dybala off for a great chunk of money, tie Kean to a 5 year deal and sign Chiesa from Fiorentina. Chiesa will fit the style of play being a true winger, and Kean getting the nod and the #9 shirt. I just don't see Dybala (or D. Costa) as part of our plans for next season. Dybala is great, but front of goal - as a #10 with a strike partner like he had for the past years. But unless we change things up and move away from the 433 formation, there's simply no place for Dybala anymore. Dybala is not great in a role where he's too far from goal. We're not gonna be able to utilize his talent there. Too bad we signed CR7

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How about getting rid of berna for the rest of the season and play like this.

Kean
Ronaldo Dybala
Pjanic Can Matuidi
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo
Woj
Maybe just maybe this is the only line up that we can score more a bunch of goals.

Liverpool like line up and to be fair they are a watchable team.
Berna is having more impact than Dybala this season. After CR he was arguably our best player against Atletico. So why would we get rid of Berna for underperforming Dybala?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
None of our other attackers bar maybe Bernie contribute defensively as much as Mario. That’s why. He is literally the poster child of what Max likes in players
And heres where this goes wrong. His obssession with workhorse strikers needs to end.

Like someone said, the striker must first and formemost score. If he cant score he is no striker. Also mandzukic is struggling a lot in his physical input compared to last seasons, maybe because age is caTching up to him.

Time for kean

- - - Updated - - -

Berna is having more impact than Dybala this season. After CR he was arguably our best player against Atletico. So why would we get rid of Berna for underperforming Dybala?
And this.

As long as allegri is here, dybala will not fit our team, so better for all parties to part ways and stop losing time and money

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Here is a crazy idea, how about having attackers that can attack and not choose them on their defensive contribution. We already have 6 midfielders who offers almost zero attacking contribution, maybe we should pick the inform 8 goals in 8 games CF over the one that havent scored a goal in 4 months.
Don't disagree there. If that was the case though, Dybala would never play.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie is absolutely more impactful than current form/role Dybala. No one can really deny that (or at least shouldn't). I said this right after the match. Bernie has the lungs and physique that allows him to put in more of a shift for the group than Dybala.

We can argue all day about where Dybala belongs but if Max ain't hearing it then it's pointless. Once Bernie zeros in on his final decision making in and around the box then good god, we have a winner.

- - - Updated - - -

But you said defensive work, he has had a fairly lazy season in that regard, and isnt scoring, so it isnt much working for him at all except just being an extra flexible body to occupy defense attention so the other actual threatening players can score.

His defensive work ethic already waned off as a winger and we were pretty sure his starting days was over until we signed CR7 and Mario started scoring or being involved in attacks alot. So it excused away the lesser work elsewhere that was his hallmark and he managed to find his old niche as regular CF, but if he stops being effective in that like he has been since December, we cant pretend like it's all perfect because he is still doing defensive work regularly like he used to, he isnt.

He needs to step up more, he is clearly gonna be starting no matter what for meshing tactically with unique attacker like Ronaldo, but all I'm saying is let's stop pretending this is the dynamic role player Mandzu of couple seasons ago when he isnt scoring, it clearly isnt. He needs to keep scoring, he has little else to coast by with this season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I agree he needs to step up more. I think one of the OTHER reasons (aside from defensive work) that Mario plays so consistently is height and using it to our benefit. He is normally a target man from our backline (or GK) playing those high balls up where he can head onto a runner. Plus, very few can do as well as he does in the box on crossing. If we had better crossing then Mario would find the net more for sure. Other than that, he has his moments where he is in the right place at the right time. I think looking at the "whole person concept" he adds enough in multiple areas that warrants him a starting role. At least that's my guess and why I keep saying in Max's mind, the guy is unbenchable.

Plays through injury, will hunt players down from anywhere on the pitch if he has to, good at drawing fouls and getting opposition players mentally out of the game. We don't have that fox in the box type of player except for him when he is in the mood. Ronaldo does that well too, obviously.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don't disagree there. If that was the case though, Dybala would never play.

- - - Updated - - -

Bernie is absolutely more impactful than current form/role Dybala. No one can really deny that (or at least shouldn't). I said this right after the match. Bernie has the lungs and physique that allows him to put in more of a shift for the group than Dybala.

We can argue all day about where Dybala belongs but if Max ain't hearing it then it's pointless. Once Bernie zeros in on his final decision making in and around the box then good god, we have a winner.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree he needs to step up more. I think one of the OTHER reasons (aside from defensive work) that Mario plays so consistently is height and using it to our benefit. He is normally a target man from our backline (or GK) playing those high balls up where he can head onto a runner. Plus, very few can do as well as he does in the box on crossing. If we had better crossing then Mario would find the net more for sure. Other than that, he has his moments where he is in the right place at the right time. I think looking at the "whole person concept" he adds enough in multiple areas that warrants him a starting role. At least that's my guess and why I keep saying in Max's mind, the guy is unbenchable.

Plays through injury, will hunt players down from anywhere on the pitch if he has to, good at drawing fouls and getting opposition players mentally out of the game. We don't have that fox in the box type of player except for him when he is in the mood. Ronaldo does that well too, obviously.
Mandzukic also scored goals in almost every important game during the first half of the season, allowing us to build this insane lead in Serie A, and top our CL group. Scored winners against Lazio, Napoli, Inter, Milan, Roma, Valencia. That winning goal in the 1-0 vs Roma at Christmas basically closed out the scudetto race.

Mario has a tendency to be lazy in matches that don't matter, which has been every Serie A match in this new year. I think we should rotate him and Kean a lot more, and Mario should only be playing here and there in the league, saving his energy and fire for the CL and meaningful matches there. His style of play doesn't lend itself well to being effective in a 90 minute, every game player. He'd burn himself out super fast.

Apr 19, 2007
I thought he could be a good player but wasnt convinced buy this goal scoring run alone. But watching his movements and his ability in the box not only to finish but position himself,make good touches and shoot very quickly and efficiently i'm now sold. How good he could be I have no idea but hes definatley capable of being a top league starter right now. Im glad he is proving himself because we could have lost out really big if he didnt. Id really like to see him and Ronaldo play together in some league games with Berna,Dybala

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mandzukic also scored goals in almost every important game during the first half of the season, allowing us to build this insane lead in Serie A, and top our CL group. Scored winners against Lazio, Napoli, Inter, Milan, Roma, Valencia. That winning goal in the 1-0 vs Roma at Christmas basically closed out the scudetto race.

Mario has a tendency to be lazy in matches that don't matter, which has been every Serie A match in this new year. I think we should rotate him and Kean a lot more, and Mario should only be playing here and there in the league, saving his energy and fire for the CL and meaningful matches there. His style of play doesn't lend itself well to being effective in a 90 minute, every game player. He'd burn himself out super fast.
Nailed it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He didnt nail much because no one disagrees on first half of the season, best Mandzu has shown in years. But since December he has been extremely underwhelming, there is no excusing that since it's far from enough so far.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He didnt nail much because no one disagrees on first half of the season, best Mandzu has shown in years. But since December he has been extremely underwhelming, there is no excusing that since it's far from enough so far.

What? The dummies that bash Mandzu constantly, bashed him all through the first half of the season too. And bashed him all the previous two seasons when he was busting his gut all over the field for this team on the left wing.

And pretty sure I said exactly what you said. That Mandzu is often very underwhelming and lazy in the meaningless games at this time of year. We clinched Scudetto at Christmas basically. He’s been coasting badly since. Which is why I also said he should be part of a heavier rotation and Kean should be getting more and more playing time.

We saw yesterday, in meaningless league matches it takes some antagonism or something along those lines to get his fire burning hot. He’s a player that thrives on meaningful competition. And I’m sure if we see him starting in CL we shall see him leaving his all on the pitch again, as always.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

He did nail it IMO. Dybala has been poor all season, though. You’re discrediting Mario for a sluggish couple months? Doesn’t make sense to me is what I’m saying.

- - - Updated - - -

What? The dummies that bash Mandzu constantly, bashed him all through the first half of the season too. And bashed him all the previous two seasons when he was busting his gut all over the field for this team on the left wing.

And pretty sure I said exactly what you said. That Mandzu is often very underwhelming and lazy in the meaningless games at this time of year. We clinched Scudetto at Christmas basically. He’s been coasting badly since. Which is why I also said he should be part of a heavier rotation and Kean should be getting more and more playing time.

We saw yesterday, in meaningless league matches it takes some antagonism or something along those lines to get his fire burning hot. He’s a player that thrives on meaningful competition. And I’m sure if we see him starting in CL we shall see him leaving his all on the pitch again, as always.
In the CL matches you’ll see a difference. We are on cruise control now in the league so with that wrapped up do the players give 110%? Nope I doubt it. We saw the fire vs Athletico that we haven’t really seen in the league much.

We perform best when backed into a corner which means we have to shoot ourselves in the foot to go all out like we did against Athletico.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Kean must get the most minutes in the remaining games in Serie A. While other attackers, Dybala, Ronaldo, Berna and Mandzukic should rotate in order to be in good shape.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He did nail it IMO. Dybala has been poor all season, though. You’re discrediting Mario for a sluggish couple months? Doesn’t make sense to me is what I’m saying.

- - - Updated - - -

In the CL matches you’ll see a difference. We are on cruise control now in the league so with that wrapped up do the players give 110%? Nope I doubt it. We saw the fire vs Athletico that we haven’t really seen in the league much.

We perform best when backed into a corner which means we have to shoot ourselves in the foot to go all out like we did against Athletico.
You really are now suggesting we need to even put ourselves in this kind of situations to perform like we should?

I prefer to no see that “fire" if it means going all out from the first minute, instead of having to be 2 goals down against the wall and waiting for a miracle (cristiano)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

I agree except i wouldnt call them meaningless games. Maybe just games we can win without him putting in much effort, so he has little reason to bust his ass

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Dybala’s relationship with allegri is not good that is why. I thought Dybala was bad untill last game so now I changed my mind. No one can play good when the relationship with your manager is dead. It affects the player psychologically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)