Moise Kean (40 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
the surprise of the season .... this little boy makes us forget Dybala and his shitty football .... sell Dybala who takes 7.5m and do nothing ...and give this boy a contract of 1.5m or so and tie him here for very long time ....

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tell me about it! That disgusting fat fuck is already counting money
Will be sad shit that Milan was able to keep Dollarama when Raiola and him were actively campaigning to leave, while we sell Kean at a discount to a team of his choice and give Raiola a fat bonus for it this summer because he “asked to leave.” :sad:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ive said there are two players in attack that are unbenchable: Ronaldo and Mario. Everyone else fights for the 3rd spot up top.

Kean's form should warrant much more PT.
Why is Mario unbenchable? The assist vs Empoli is only offensive contribution he had in very very long time.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
Things have changed since Pogba. Juventus have become a super club, in terms of status, since Ronaldo. Also Marotta has left. The only real concern is if the racism gets to his head or if he feels he should play more regularly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why is Mario unbenchable? The assist vs Empoli is only offensive contribution he had in very very long time.

None of our other attackers bar maybe Bernie contribute defensively as much as Mario. That’s why. He is literally the poster child of what Max likes in players

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
None of our other attackers bar maybe Bernie contribute defensively as much as Mario. That’s why. He is literally the poster child of what Max likes in players
He used to do that alot, he doesnt at all this season. He is more about tactically making space for others.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Here is a crazy idea, how about having attackers that can attack and not choose them on their defensive contribution. We already have 6 midfielders who offers almost zero attacking contribution, maybe we should pick the inform 8 goals in 8 games CF over the one that havent scored a goal in 4 months.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And who can do that better than him?
But you said defensive work, he has had a fairly lazy season in that regard, and isnt scoring, so it isnt much working for him at all except just being an extra flexible body to occupy defense attention so the other actual threatening players can score.

His defensive work ethic already waned off as a winger and we were pretty sure his starting days was over until we signed CR7 and Mario started scoring or being involved in attacks alot. So it excused away the lesser work elsewhere that was his hallmark and he managed to find his old niche as regular CF, but if he stops being effective in that like he has been since December, we cant pretend like it's all perfect because he is still doing defensive work regularly like he used to, he isnt.

He needs to step up more, he is clearly gonna be starting no matter what for meshing tactically with unique attacker like Ronaldo, but all I'm saying is let's stop pretending this is the dynamic role player Mandzu of couple seasons ago when he isnt scoring, it clearly isnt. He needs to keep scoring, he has little else to coast by with this season.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
How about getting rid of berna for the rest of the season and play like this.

Kean
Ronaldo Dybala
Pjanic Can Matuidi
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo
Woj
Maybe just maybe this is the only line up that we can score more a bunch of goals.

Liverpool like line up and to be fair they are a watchable team.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
How about getting rid of berna for the rest of the season and play like this.

Kean
Ronaldo Dybala
Pjanic Can Matuidi
Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo
Woj
Maybe just maybe this is the only line up that we can score more a bunch of goals.

Liverpool like line up and to be fair they are a watchable team.
Just play Berna in Mid 3 then you have a full attacking team! Can and Matuidi just don't cut it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 34)